Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on July 05, 2012, 09:57:01 PM
He'll can spend the 1.2 million real dollars on a house.  :P

He probably lives in a cabin in the middle of the wilderness and hunts for food.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Just for the record guys. I have a list I made of when guys plan to retire from the game and what circumstances could change their mind

ala Gogo or Rattle having second thoughts.

If these criteria are met, they will reconsider. If not then they will retire. Similar deal to Football Manager in terms of asking to reconsider retirement.

Obviously you cant have the list or the criteria lol
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

FINALLY an issue I don't have to deal with, lol.  :P
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Wait a minute. Does Boise only have two players on the team? If that's the case then I HOPE they have a bunch of draft picks, lol.

Arkia Fisk

No I'm pretty screwed...bout to let someone else have at this. Lol.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

GM Franchise

I can give you Massimo. That'll be three players for you.  :)

Arkia Fisk

You ain't gonna give me anything...your gonna want something lol

GM Franchise

Just a second rounder. Not asking much for him.

T-Bonizzle

Arkia, you were promoting getting Shack...you completely ignored getting Stambola.

If I had extra draft picks I'd trade them to you for futures, but I don't, sorry.

Arkia Fisk

Yea I see...everything is pretty wrong for me. Im just tryna to keep a cool mind about it all. It hard to stay happy when everything u do is wrong :(

GM Franchise

I know that feeling all too well. Shack deal killed you big time.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on July 05, 2012, 10:24:52 PM
No I'm pretty screwed...bout to let someone else have at this. Lol.

Hope thats not a quitting attiutde. I have put a lot of time into this game. I'd be pretty disappointed if people quit on the basis of their own mistakes and what not.

Made it pretty clear it required committment for it to be fun. Heck, if you lose some and win some...its just a game.

T-Bonizzle

Ian, before I do this with anyone...are we free to trade scouting reports?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 05, 2012, 10:43:55 PM
Ian, before I do this with anyone...are we free to trade scouting reports?

If you want to Bone its up to you.

GM Franchise

Scouting reports...yeah, need some of those. Damn I need to manage my PR better.  :D