News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

I'd LOVE to see an Alaska team too.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Actually, we could use a team in the middle of the country. It's a pretty blank affair.

I say keep Columbia, add a team in the middle of the country (Des Moine, Milwaukee, Indianapolis) maybe move Texas to the West as a result. Or instead of Columbia, a Team in the middle of the country and a team in Alaska. San Diego is a bad choice because of it's proximity to Hollywood and Las Vegas.

Take a look in my next post.

T-Bonizzle

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

St. Louis would be a good option.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Des Moines, Kansas City, Nebraska, Mississippi, and the Dakotas are also viable options.

jagilki

jagilki

T-Bonizzle

Some suggestions... to go along with the map...

Milwaukee and Columbia, move Texas to the west (or make Milwaukee West)

Milwaukee East, Anachorage West

Indianapolis East, Sioux Falls West

Little Rock East, Bismark West

St. Louis East, Dakotas West

GM Franchise

Milwaukee already has the Bucks in the NBA and Indianapolis has the Pacers.

Like either of these options:
Little Rock - East, Anchorage - West
St. Louis - East, Dakotas - West

T-Bonizzle

Instead of Milwaukee, St. Paul/Minneapolis

GM Franchise

They have a team too, lol. Minnesota Timberwolves play there.

GM Franchise

T-Bonizzle

Well fuck the NBA for ruining my coverage maps. They have to occupy all the cities in our empty zones...

Which reminds me. By default the FBL teams named after states automatically play in their state capitols on my map. Except for Kentucky I accidentally put that in Lexington.

GM Franchise

Alaska and either Mississippi or Alabama are the best options. No close NBA teams to Alaska and the two southern states are not in any team zones. They're right in the middle plus could be a natural rivalry with Tampa.