Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

do we need to sign our coaches to contracts? or is that already implied for this season.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Cory on May 05, 2012, 02:23:52 PM
do we need to sign our coaches to contracts? or is that already implied for this season.

Coaches will keep right as long as you keep them sweet.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Really digging  my team right now.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

I feel like my trades are coming through really well. Hopefully Johnson has no hard feelings and understood that at the time we couldn't commit to that deal.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jennifer

Ofc my team's cohesion is a little fucked, since I only have two of the same players... but then again my team was apparently a mediocre bunch around Stevens, so maybe that was needed. Besides which... that's what you have a disciplinary like Bogolov for.

T-Bonizzle

Justin.....should have read my thread. I tired the same thing...

Jennifer

I love that Hondo is the only guy to have not annoyed any of his team during negotiations.

T-Bonizzle

He did contribute to Brad Jones' heartache.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

HERE IS AN UPDATE GUYS TO KEEP YOU AWARE:

Seattle
CAP ROOM: 2.5 million spare
SPACES: 1
UNSIGNED PLAYERS: Kirk Byways...refuses to play for them

Texas
CAP ROOM: 5 million spare
UNSIGNED PLAYERS: Rookie PG James Cross

Las Vegas
CAP ROOM: 4.25 million spare
UNSIGNED PLAYERS: Sheldon Day doesn't want to play for them anymore

Hollywood
CAP ROOM: 0

Wyoming
CAP ROOM: 3.5 million
UNSIGNED: Rookie Centre Country Sampson

Boston
CAP ROOM: 8 million
SPACES: 3
UNSIGNED: Nobody

Kentucky
CAP ROOM: 3.5 million
SPACES: 0
UNSIGNED: 0

Puerto Rico
CAP ROOM: 16 million
SPACES: 2
UNSIGNED: Farooq and Fields walked out after he tried to sign them both together. Cappy has propped up the bar with no negoiations on the table.

Jennifer

Well, only the first trade was him. xP

I think I did pretty well, all things considered. Ticked off one guy and had one guy ask to get traded... but then I got Shaw for Vick and a draft pick for the ageing SF, so good times.

T-Bonizzle

Ian, I thought I had 9 million left? Can you check the math to make sure? Thanks.

Black Death

I got everyone signed ... I will live with what I got
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

10 mill for Street
8 for Flint
Massimo 2.5
Hall 2.5
Apollo 9

Thats what I got.