Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Molivaz will be there from the Stallions, young C+ SG

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Lock what in? Isn't Sheik going to free agency this offseason? He's only signed to a one year deal

Black Death

who you are protecting ... unprotected

I resign the sheik for 1 million for 3 years ... you still want him
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

Gotta list your protections like everyone else did in your thread Cory....Franchise needs to too.

GM Franchise

Yeah, going to double check with Coach and then lock it in.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: Cory on May 23, 2012, 11:55:47 AM
Tebow is such a legend. From Florida to New York, Tebow Tebow Tebow

And you die first! lol. Expansion draft HOORAY! Yall better give me and Dorling something!! LOL

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Cory

Your getting all the best crap and overpriced crap that money can buy

T-Bonizzle

It'd be a crime if no one took my ex-Bells. They deserve to play in this league.

Cory

Greg Walton is a great bench but would cost more to sign then what he's proven. Molivaz too, averaged 10 points a game but at 4 million too much for that, maybe at 2.5 he'd be good.

GM Franchise

Are any of them ex-cons? If so then they'd fit right in on my rag tag team of misfits.  8)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

I'm looking forward to seeing who finally takes the Velez gamble.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

Weed will be there, plus Jordan Brandon got in that fight so he's tough but prolly wouldn't fly with Cross

GM Franchise

Brandon and Cross on the same team? Imagine the chaos if I have them both on the team. We'll have fights every game...yeah, I should do this. I like it, I like it.  8)