News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

"X-Men: Days of Future Past"

Started by Fnord, February 09, 2013, 11:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

Omar Sy Cast in "X-Men: Days of Future Past," May Play Bishop

Director Bryan Singer has just revealed on his Twitter account that French actor Omar Sy (The Intouchables) has been cast in "X-Men: Days of Future Past." Singer didn't reveal which character he'll be playing, but the many believe he'll be Bishop.

"X-Men: Days of Future Past" has Kitty Pryde sending her mind back to her younger self in order to warn the X-Men that Senator Robert Kelly's assassination will result in a future where Sentinels rule the United States and mutants live in internment camps.

The new movie co-stars Hugh Jackman, Ian McKellen, Jennifer Lawrence, Michael Fassbender, Nicholas Hoult, Anna Paquin, Ellen Page, Shawn Ashmore and Peter Dinklage. It's set to hit theaters on July 18th, 2014.

Source: Bryan Singer

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Fnord

"X-Men: Days of Future Past" Not Connected to Fox's Other Superhero Films

Just recently, 20th Century Fox announced that it hired Mark Millar, the creator of "Wanted" and "Kick-Ass" comic books, as a consultant for the studio's superhero properties, including X-Men, Wolverine, Fantastic Four, Ghost Rider, and many others.

The goal is to create a universe, similar to what Marvel has been able to accomplish. But according to Bryan Singer, Millar hasn't had any input into "X-Men: Days of Future Past," which means that the movie that has the most recognizable superheroes will not tie into a bigger cinematic universe.

"I've not spoken to Mark Millar at all. He's not involved," Singer revealed. "All I know is that I have my own specific beliefs about how to take this universe forward. I started with the first 'X-Men,' then 'First Class' and now I am combining them and I think it could go further than that and I have some ideas about that. So perhaps he should chat [with] me at some point."

Source: BleedingCool

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Fnord

Alan Cumming Will Return as Nightcrawler in "X-Men: Days of Future Past"

Director Bryan Singer has already confirmed a bunch of actor from the original "X-Men" trilogy who will be returning for "X-Men: Days of Future Past." But every time he was asked about whether Alan Cumming will be back as Nightcrawler, the director would refuse to confirm his casting.

But in a new interview, James McAvoy revealed that Cumming will be back. "The cast is huge. You got me, [Jennifer Lawrence, Michael Fassbender,] Nicholas Hoult will be back. Patrick Stewart, Ian Mckellen, Halle Berry, Alan Cumming. Peter Dinklage I hear mentioned – I don't know if that's happening. Hugh Jackman is coming by. He's massive."

"X-Men: Days of Future Past" is set to hit theaters on July 18th, 2014.

Source: X-Men Films

Fnord

Director Bryan Singer has updated his Twitter account with an updated list of which mutants will appear in "X-Men: Days of Future Past." There are characters like Professor X, Magneto and Storm, but Singer also mentioned Bishop and Warpath.

Bishop will likely be played by Omar Sy. The character was introduced in 1991 as part of a mutant police force from the future. He wasn't created until after the "Days of Future Past" storyline in the comics, but played a major role in the animated TV series adaptation. Bishop has the power to absorb and project energy.

Warpath will likely be played by Booboo Stewart. The character made his first appearance in the 80s and has such powers as flight and enhanced strength and speed.

Source: Bryan Singer