News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

"Whose Line Is It Anyway?" Returns to TV

Started by Alex Smiley, March 01, 2013, 11:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

http://screenrant.com/whose-line-is-it-anyway-returning-cw/

News of the return started at local outlet The Wentachee World who interviewed Stiles about a current improv tour when plans of the Whose Line Is It Anyway? revival came up. Information is limited but Stiles says he returns to Los Angeles in April to shoot the series, but since Drew Carey is busy as host of The Price is Right, comedienne and The Talk host Aisha Tyler will serve as MC this time.

...Thankfully, a press release has now officially announced the official return of the series on The CW. The network has revealed that Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie and Wayne Brady will all be back for the comedy series starting this summer, though no specific date has been announced yet. The three will be joined by a special guest each episode.

Not sure how I feel about the new host, but only because I'm not familiar with her previous work (and I don't watch The Talk, lol). Other than that, I'm stoked. What about you guys?

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Crazy Kyd

It is a little bit of a disappointment to see that they could only get Aisha Tyler but if she primarily serves as the host and not so much the comedy, then I'll be happy. She is pretty funny at times though.

I've been hoping for this for a long time, either that or just a tour with the whole gang. Unfortunately, I don't think many will watch the show. :(