News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Oxegen Festival

Started by Conor, July 10, 2009, 11:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conor

The Oxegen Festival starts today and I got invited by a friend to go to it!

The festival is the biggest in Ireland, with 80,000 - 100,000 people camping out in Punchestown Racecourse, listening to a crazy amount of bands. I'm gonna get to see Kings of Leon, Regina Spektor, Nine Inch Nails, Bloc Party, the Eagles of Death Metal and a shit ton more. I haven't gone anywhere in ages, what with the unfortunate problem of not having any money, so I'm really excited about this.

Anyway, I gotta go buy beer for this shindig, so you can check out the site if you want to learn more: http://www.oxegen.ie/2009/

Tim-Æ

If I were you Conor I'd check out Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds plus M83. Nick Cave is a GOD.

Conor

I'd love to see Nick Cave but chances are high I'll be going to see Kings of Leon. Since I didn't buy the tickets, I'll have to make a few concessions and I wouldn't want to leave my friend alone in the crowd. As long as I can convince her that she doesn't really want to see The Killers, I'll be OK.