News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

"Turtles: Forever"

Started by Marq, September 03, 2009, 08:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marq

A mega, mega crossover between two (and some rumors say THREE) variations of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Discuss!

"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Excaligore

boo! this is almost as bad as the CG movie! early 90s turtles or nothing!

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jonny Worldbeater

Turtles In Time: The Movie.

I am all for this.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I wouldn't mind seeing the 'Curious Case of Donatello Turtle'
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Exile

sadly i still know every word to the first movie. Liked the second. Third was atrocious. The CGI and first half of the TMNT turtles movie was awesome then it got silly. But that fight in the rain was badass.

Yeah im getting them on blu ray. Yeah im probalby going to watch this new movie.

I cant help it.

Ive got that T-U-R-T-L-E POWER!

Conor

I was all about the Turtles when I was a kid. I even had a Raphael suit! Yeah, I was awesome.

I actually liked the CGI movie. That fight in the rain was totally badass, and considering the relatively low budget I thought the animation was excellent. As ridiculous as the plot might have been, you have to keep in mind that the central premise of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is four adolescent reptiles with an addiction to pizza who are trained in martial arts by a giant rat, and who at one point fought against a brain.

I would watch this movie, definitely.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Jonny Worldbeater

Aw, shit! Now I know this movie is gonna blow ass. Why?

'Cause I just noticed this:

Any hope of this being in anyway a decent way to spend 90 minutes or more just went straight the fuck out the window.

Marq

"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Excaligore

Quote from: Marq on November 13, 2009, 01:46:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK0KsUd4iDo

Oh my God -- this is awesome.

Marc... I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not. But, I cannot agree if you're not...

What the hell is with Leonardo's voice? That made me cry in the wrong kind of way.

*Cliff slinks off into a dark corner with a loaded pistol. Only time will tell whether he has the audacity to do it or not. That's not the Leonardo he remembered... that is JUST... NOT... LEO*

*Flash*

Did Cliff get out of this one alive? Only time will tell. If not... Who is typing this message, and what has he done with the body.

P.S. (Sleep depravity)

Jonny Worldbeater

Quote from: Marq on November 13, 2009, 01:46:09 AMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK0KsUd4iDo

Oh my God -- this is awesome.

Um... That was... Interesting.

I guess the whole segment was no more whacky than the original show but that's a pretty big BLAM to just throw out there, and though probably well deserved, I hope they at least make note that the remake series is at least as whacky as the original.

Also, April still looks hot in that jumpsuit.

Conor

What the fuck is up with Leo's voice? Did his turtle balls drop, or something? I know they're teenage ninja turtles, but puberty just hit him hard.

And did April get a boob job? I'm not complaining, but I am starting to wonder why we never see cleavage, no matter how far down that zipper is.

This is very strange.

Judge

Yeah I was wondering when April got DD's

Triple B

I will google this, to find out the answer...
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.