EFK Football Draft Game Discussion Thread

Started by Cory, April 25, 2010, 08:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Well we've had Wrestling, MMA, and Super Hero drafts.

How about a football one?

Would people want to do this, do like rounds for positions, maybe have legend rounds or something. Coaches, ect.

I think it could be fun.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ash Bombay

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Flins.

Don't post much around here, but i practically check out the site most days. I'd be interested in this :)

Adam Wrong

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

Well thats 6, if we can get 8 we can give this a try.

Hondo

Wait...football or American football?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Cory

Hondo

Ah, gotcha. Well, I'd be of no use in a regular football draft, so I'll fade out.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Duckman

I'd be interested in playing this Cory.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Jennifer

That's 7. Any noises on this front?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Rob

7 would be enough for EPL surely anyways!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

Alright, I guess, lets do this shit.

Lets just decide on a few things.

Obviously, you'll need a starting 11.

Lets make it:

1 Goalkeeper
Minimun 3 Defenders
Max 5 Midfielders
Max 3 Forwards

?

Or we could all agree on a formation and do it that way.....

Also, rounds?

Im thinking:

1. EPL
2. Serie A
3. La Liga
4. Bundisliega
5. Ligue 1
6. Retired
7. Retired
8. Youngin' (Player has to be 21 or younger)
9. Old Timer (Player has to be 32 or older, and ACTIVE)
10. ANY
11. ANY

Open to suggestions

Flins.

Sounds cool to me, maybe Portugese & Dutch leagues? They have plenty of talent. If not, 'Any' is fine.