News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Concert Draft Sign Ups

Started by GM Franchise, March 07, 2013, 11:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

The only time I went to see an individual band was in 2010 to see Ozzy in Dallas.  Was totally worth it though.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Stoner

Dammit DQ, I was torn between going for either Maiden or Queen this round.  I was hoping they'd be open for one more round!

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Drama Queen

Quote from: Stonerman on March 19, 2013, 06:07:24 PM
Dammit DQ, I was torn between going for either Maiden or Queen this round.  I was hoping they'd be open for one more round!

You should have picked Queen... Lol. Iron Maiden are in fact my favorite band, but like I said, I figured they would be safe for another round or two.

Do we have to specify band line ups? Obviously I want Freddy Mercury in Queen, and I want Brian Johnson in AC/DC (aside from the fact I prefer him, I want them to be able to play some of their post Bon Scott tunes).

GM Franchise

The moment Bone picked the Chili Peppers my entire draft plan went out the window and is now in 'wing-it' mode, lol.  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Stoner

I think it's assumed to be their most popular incarnation.  That's what I've been thinking anyway.

Stoner

DAMMIT ROB PINK FLOYD WAS MY NEXT CHOICE!!!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Stonerman on March 19, 2013, 06:42:22 PM
DAMMIT ROB PINK FLOYD WAS MY NEXT CHOICE!!!

Same here. Back to the drawing board...
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

;)

I think it's fairly obvious where I am going with my picks.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Stoner

Dammit Alex, I didn't expect anyone to know TFK.  They were going to be a late pick for me.

Stoner

BOOOOONE MAKE YOUR PIIIIIICK!

T-Bonizzle

Drama Queen

Lol.... Figured it would appeal to fans of orchestra music itself and of course star wars fans and movie buffs in general.

T-Bonizzle

I wasn't planning on going to 12 but fuck it I might just do it. BONE-FEST HO!

Stoner

Quote from: T-Dungeon Master on March 23, 2013, 04:39:36 PM
I wasn't planning on going to 12 but fuck it I might just do it. BONE-FEST HO!

Fuck yeah, someone's with me!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Stonerman on March 23, 2013, 05:37:52 PM
Fuck yeah, someone's with me!

I'm going all 12 rounds. Planned on that from the start. :)