News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Cheers

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, November 28, 2015, 08:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Thanks to you all for the great memories on our varied forums over the years. Will be on here till the end of 2015 handing stuff over. You have all been a really important and fun chapter of my life. Now it's time for a new one. God bless and best of luck in everything you strive to achieve in life.

Ian
Xx
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Incidentally any share of mine for MFX bank due to podcasting I am requesting is given to Hosting this place as long as it can. Cheers Duckman.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Mike Powers

Thanks for the fun and the memories.  Best of luck in everything you do!

Talon

Happy trails Ian, best of luck in life.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Goldferg

All the best mate. Make sure to pop by and say hello/call us all nerds from time to time.
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Jon

Wish you all the best Ian. Take care, bud.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

Take care Ian, Thanks for the FBL and not banning me in 2008 when I was a superdick, you've helped build a top notch forum on the Internet. Stop in from time to time, Cheers to you too.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

the is not good bye my friend , it just see ya later. You have fun and take care in the next phase of your life . don't worry about this place it still going to be here for a long time. Great times had by all . Wish you the best my friend and Cheers to you
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Knuckles

Quote from: Black Death on November 29, 2015, 11:20:46 AM
the is not good bye my friend , it just see ya later. You have fun and take care in the next phase of your life . don't worry about this place it still going to be here for a long time. Great times had by all . Wish you the best my friend and Cheers to you

i second this

The Refreshing drink....

Black Death

Also sorry about the grammar , was on my phone and did not proof read it before I posted it .  Yeah least I sent you off in the best way I know how . An "old school what the hell did he just say Black Death post" lol .  Wish you all the best    ;D
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on November 29, 2015, 11:47:38 AM
Also sorry about the grammar , was on my phone and did not proof read it before I posted it .  Yeah least I sent you off in the best way I know how . An "old school what the hell did he just say Black Death post" lol .  Wish you all the best    ;D

I agree with this. Going to miss you being around the forums and the FBL for sure.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

! JDM The Professional !

All the best mate. Don't be a stranger!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs