News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Mania

It's the day before a long weekend, a hurricane is on it's way to Boston, and one of the pipefitters unions is on strike.... let me go the fuck home early

KenFucious

Quote from: Mark "Geezer" Mania on September 03, 2010, 01:07:48 PM
It's the day before a long weekend, a hurricane is on it's way to Boston, and one of the pipefitters unions is on strike.... let me go the fuck home early

The Steam Fitters went on strike here Wednesday until feds shut them down. Seems you can't strike on a federal site.

And to stay on topic...

Fuck people who gawk at car accidents or some douche getting a ticket - causing a traffic jam. Pricks.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Fuck my diet, this sucks.  yes I have lost weight which is totally awesome, but I realllllllllllly want a fucking pizza.  Can't wait to hit my goal
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Rob

Fuck women who need everything spelled out for them. Get the hint ffs!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Rob on September 04, 2010, 01:29:31 PM
Fuck women who need everything spelled out for them. Get the hint ffs!

Ffs? I'm sorry, could you uh...spell that out, for me?

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Fuck the worst rp'd week I have seen for T.F.W.F. in 6 years.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Trumpers on September 04, 2010, 07:04:54 PM
Fuck the worst rp'd week I have seen for T.F.W.F. in 6 years.

A flood often comes right after a drought, Ian. It's like you said, we'll move on from this. Though, I definitely understand where you're coming from.

Russ

Quick! Load up 2 of everyone into an ark!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Kenfucius

No, I will not allow Alex's sense of humour to multiply.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Kenfucius on September 04, 2010, 08:40:40 PM
No, I will not allow Alex's sense of humour to multiply.

Amen. Wait a minute...

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Fuck lack of sleep, I started hallucinating a bit today.  Maybe 3 hours a day isn't the best idea
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Fuck having to pay bills got to see my nice 700 dollar check become 200 dollars in mere minutes
You Are Game Will Evolve

Adam Wrong

Fuck it

Fuck it in general

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Fuck you, you know who you are.  Playing my fucking heart as if it was a god damn fucking toy.  Have fun with the assholes who treat you like shit or just up and vanish on your ass.  Just don't come back to me when you finally remember I was the one who never once had a bad thing to say and went out of my way to make sure you were happy.  FUCK YOU.
You Are Game Will Evolve