News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Fuck my stupid ass boss.  It is now Saturday at 11:30.  Our week starts Sunday at Midnight and we still don't have a god damn fucking schedule out. 
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

! JDM The Professional !

Fuck the cunt who elbowed me in the face last night!! Seriously, show some respect u cunt!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Duckman

Fuck the protesters standing outside my work all day today chanting, 'save our schools' and banging a drum.

Fuck your schools, save my job!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Alex Smiley

Fuck moochers inviting themselves over for Thanksgiving dinner. I know it's the season of giving, but when have you given us anything but trouble?

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Black Death

Fuck me ... and the horse I rode in on

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

Fuck pussy little bitches who can't fucking work.

A few months ago the kid that worked with me found a better job.  No big deal, except he left without giving two weeks notice. 

That's no big deal, except it threw me under the bus to have to work by myself as we found a new person to hire.

Luckily that only took a week or so. 

However the kid we hired to replace... While starting out good, slowly turned into a problem.  He'd take way WAY too long to do the simplest tasks, he'd get distracted way to fucking easily.  He also had a tendency to start multiple projects then leave them half done.

As the manager of the dept, I was the one getting yelled at. 

Then one day he comes in and gives his two weeks notice.  He's going to move to Kansas to hang with his friends.

A few days later, he goes to lunch, and just never fucking returns.

So, now we've had to hire yet another new person.  This one we hired only because the Boss and the Bosses wife like her.

Out of 7 Days, she's no showed two and been late four... by Late I mean was supposed to be to work at 8 AM and showed up between 11 and 12...

Now this weekend is supposed to be her weekend to work by herself.

I am turning off my phone.

T-Bonizzle

Fuck Black Friday because we all know someone is gonna get trampled to death over a flat screen TV.

Alex Smiley

I retract my earlier post, on the grounds that the fucking moocher didn't show up after all.

Other than the one who saved us from more stress as a result, fuck people who flake on stuff. It's bad enough in efedding, but not coming to school, work, etc.? Fuck that nonsense. I need my partner for acting class to show up so we can rehearse, and I'm not the only one dealing with it.

jagilki

send me an airline ticket, I'll act with you.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: jagilki on November 25, 2010, 09:33:09 PM
send me an airline ticket, I'll act with you.

It's not "Deer Hunter: The Musical," but I'll consider it lol

Russ

Fuck whoever set the fire alarm off and woke up all 29 flats in the block at 2 am to go and stand out in the snow while they checked every fucking flat... not cool...
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Gary

Quote from: Russaholic on November 25, 2010, 09:52:10 PM
Fuck whoever set the fire alarm off and woke up all 29 flats in the block at 2 am to go and stand out in the snow while they checked every fucking flat... not cool...

Sorry but thats kind of funny.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

jagilki

Quote from: Gary Brady on November 25, 2010, 10:16:23 PM
Sorry but thats kind of funny.

Funnier when you know Russ was in Bondage gear.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Russaholic on November 25, 2010, 09:52:10 PM

I love snow, I wish we got it here where I live.

I mean, damn that sucks.