News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Fuck Valentines Day.  I don't give a fuck if it's not even here yet.  Fuck it.  5 bucks says i'm gonna be having to hear fucking people all day talking about blah blah blah i love you, blah blah blah fucking blah.  Meanwhile the rest of us have to put up with their shit, where they act like the rest of the time they aren't probably trying to kill each other or sleeping around behind each others backs.  Yeah Fuck the holiday, I'm going to have me a couple of fucking beers and laugh at all the stupid mother fuckers.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Black Death

FUCK THE GOVERNMENT ... YOU MOTHERFUCKERS
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Adam Wrong

Quote from: Capt. Josh Underpants on February 13, 2011, 12:51:32 AM
Fuck Valentines Day.  I don't give a fuck if it's not even here yet.  Fuck it.  5 bucks says i'm gonna be having to hear fucking people all day talking about blah blah blah i love you, blah blah blah fucking blah.  Meanwhile the rest of us have to put up with their shit, where they act like the rest of the time they aren't probably trying to kill each other or sleeping around behind each others backs.  Yeah Fuck the holiday, I'm going to have me a couple of fucking beers and laugh at all the stupid mother fuckers.

Fuck the cynics...

Triple B

Don't worry.  If you kids ever get married, you can put all the Valentine's Day BS behind you.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

T-Bonizzle

Fuck stupid traditions...all of a sudden I have to ask my fiancée's dad if I can marry her, mind you we've been engaged for quite some time now.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Capt. Josh Underpants on February 13, 2011, 12:51:32 AM

The preceeding announcement was made by Captain Lonelyhearts Inc.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Kenfucius

Fuck B for having a wife who lets him off the hook on Valentines Day.

My wife made me get her a $200 watch.

Still, I guess B gets off the hook because Ian buys her all the Valentines Day stuff.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Kenfucius on February 13, 2011, 06:09:13 PM

Still, I guess B gets off the hook because Ian buys her all the Valentines Day stuff.

I got let off the hook this year. Mostly because I bought my missus a load of flowers last weekend when I went away with my mates. That and I am saving to pay for our wedding in 2012. Date looks like September 12'.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Triple B

Quote from: Kenfucius on February 13, 2011, 06:09:13 PM

Emily got me nothing for Valentine's Day.

However, I DID get her an umbrella.  SHe needs one, and it's going to start raining.

That's right... get set in your marriage enough, and you TOO can get umbrellas for a romantic gift.

Suck on THAT, you losers who are still dating!  HA HA HA HA HA!  HAVE FUN WITH ALL THE SEX YOU... oh... wait.

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Adam Wrong

Fuck yeah my cookin kicks ass

Rob

Fuck stress! I try my best not to let anything stress me out anymore but fuck! Everything fucking comes down like a tonne of bricks. Even if it's not that major... Bottling up sucks. Being an emotional bitch all the time sucks more.

FUCK! I just want space from some people sometimes!

Rant over... back to not giving a fuck
SixersEagles

[/center]

Kieran King

Fuck cockblocks.

And lesbians but yes and no at the same timee

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Kieran King on February 18, 2011, 08:26:17 AM
Fuck cockblocks.

And lesbians but yes and no at the same timee

fuck the cunts who fuck you around when you're working... we don't go to your job and say cuntish comments to you...

your a bunch of assholes...that is all.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Duckman

Fuck people moaning about potholes on the road like they've caused the death of your child.  You burst a tyre, so fucking what?  Get on with your fucking life.

Oh and fuck the comment, "I pay road tax, so there shouldn't be potholes on the road."  Do you have any clue how the real world works?  A maximum of 1 5th of your road tax goes on road maintenance.  The rest goes on MPs expenses and the bottomless cash black hole that is the NHS.

It's a time of no money and it's about time you cunts got used to it.  Fuck your complaints about potholes.

Peace

Duckman

Judge