News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenfucius

Fuck the cunts that don't fix pot-holes which result in people paying out of their own pocket to replace their tyres (or tires) AND pay more again to fix the wheel alignment on their cars lest they fail the legally mandated inspections, which, if it happened, may ultimately force them off the road and in outlying regions with little public transport, possibly cost them earnings and ultimately their jobs, which would, of course, directly impact how much they contribute to the running of the country and in fact possibly cause them to become a welfare burden if they lose all employment as the job market dictates that there would be difficulty finding a new employment opportunity.

Just to play devil's advocate.

*grins*

Duckman

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Duckman

Quote from: Kenfucius on February 18, 2011, 01:43:39 PM
Fuck the cunts that don't fix pot-holes which result in people paying out of their own pocket to replace their tyres (or tires) AND pay more again to fix the wheel alignment on their cars lest they fail the legally mandated inspections, which, if it happened, may ultimately force them off the road and in outlying regions with little public transport, possibly cost them earnings and ultimately their jobs, which would, of course, directly impact how much they contribute to the running of the country and in fact possibly cause them to become a welfare burden if they lose all employment as the job market dictates that there would be difficulty finding a new employment opportunity.

Just to play devil's advocate.

*grins*

i know that's a joke, but it's fucking retarded.

I knock back 90% of the claims because thankfully my Council fullfills it's duty as the roads authority to inspect and maintain the roads to a resonable standard.

Fuck people who can't take responsibility for driving like fucking idiots and then cry when they hit a pothole and burst their TYRE!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Kenfucius

Course it is.

The only part of my rant with any truth is the wheel alignment thing, because the roads are fucking worse around here and I know my wife DOESN'T drive like an idiot, but she still had to pay a gouging mechanic to fix her wheel alignment, and it's only pothole hits that really fuck with that.

Only thing on her car that would have failed the year inspection.

Kenfucius

To surmise.

Potholes are inevitible.

Fuck mechanics who use the fact to charge a premium.

jagilki

You have car inspections?

Kenfucius

Dunno if that's a state by state thing, but yeah, gotta get your car through an inspection every 18 months (I think) in NJ.

jagilki

Yeah it's State by State.

In Wyoming all you have to have is Liability Insurance and a VIN inspection (when buying a vehicle to get it licensed the first time)

Gary

Yeah in PR you get inspections every  time you re-new registration which is every year from the date you first registered.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

A giant fuck you to two absolute fucking whores who feel the need to try and ruin what should be a very special four day event for me next year and you know what I am going to fucking tell the pair of you to your fat doughboy looking faces how you are the cancer to anything good in my friends lives...

FIREWORKS READY TO LAUNCH!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Kieran King

Wow. Apparently New Zealand has stricter vehicle laws than most other places. I did not know that. Here, if your car is older than (I think) six years, then it has to be inspected every six months. And this is on top of paying licence registration, which you can purchase for any length of time you want, up to a year.

Oh, and fuck the registration fee for motorbikes. It's something crazy like double the price for cars. I'd much rather have a 'bike, but I'm a broke student so can barely even afford to keep my piece of shit Mirage operational.

Adam Wrong

Drama Queen

Quote from: Kenfucius on February 18, 2011, 02:15:03 PM
Dunno if that's a state by state thing, but yeah, gotta get your car through an inspection every 18 months (I think) in NJ.

Every two years actually. I'm due in April.

However I thought that they changed the laws and only check the carbon emissions now. At least I hope so, I have a huge crack in my windshield and don't really want to fork out the $200 dollars to replace it only to have another big stone thrown up at it within a month.

Fuck route 80.

Kenfucius

I just looked that up DQ, I think you're right.

Don't think she realised that.

Also didn't know you were in NJ. Apparently it's THE port of call for UK and Ireland efedding ex-pats.

Drama Queen

Quote from: Kenfucius on February 18, 2011, 07:18:22 PM
I just looked that up DQ, I think you're right.

Don't think she realised that.

Also didn't know you were in NJ. Apparently it's THE port of call for UK and Ireland efedding ex-pats.

Right about which part? The only checking for emissions? Sweet deal I can get the free "official" inspection this year then instead of paying for a private one :D

And yeah I think you just came over recently when you got married right, or have you been here longer? Takes a bit of getting used to, but I started to like it after a couple of years.