News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

Meat is murder! You monsters!

Oh god, imagine if I actually believed that.

jagilki

The real PETA

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

T-Bonizzle

If you really believed it Dorling, we would lynch you.

Drama Queen

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on March 03, 2011, 07:43:59 PM
If you really believed it Dorling, we would lynch you.

and then eat you of course. Medium rare.

T-Bonizzle

Doug E Fresh

I have a 20oz sirloin in the fridge I was going to eat Sunday. Now I'm going to wait one more day just to spite them.

jagilki

I have fucking Mountain Lion Steaks in my freezer.

Dorling

If you weren't supposed to eat cows they would be smarter.

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on March 04, 2011, 08:03:20 AM
I have a 20oz sirloin in the fridge I was going to eat Sunday. Now I'm going to wait one more day just to spite them.

Rock on brother.

Adam Wrong

Fuck already having a V ticket...

after my friends couldn;t get one meaning I will have to go on my own if I do go...

Hondo

V ticket = veneral disease?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Alex Smiley

He's going to see the Visitors.

Meanwhile. F(orget) WWE, charging $3 for an app that's nothing more than a promotional piece for a WM I'm almost not interested in getting this year. Sad thing is, people will still buy it. (sigh)

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Adam Wrong

music festival Jack. Just been offered a ticket but have a feeling there may have to be sex involved...

Russ

Quote from: M.D.K. on March 04, 2011, 05:33:23 PM
music festival Jack. Just been offered a ticket but have a feeling there may have to be sex involved...

Well I didn't particularly want the ticket anyway, but if it can be used in exchange, then it's all yours!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Rob

Adam give me a ticket and I'll go with...

I'd hate to go to a festival on a didgy little twat island alone... Going to the pub alone is bad enough
SixersEagles

[/center]