News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendell Smith

Quote from: Russaholic on March 14, 2011, 12:31:35 PM
WTF ANT'S BACK?!

Indeed, I realised I can access the boards in work again. Good times my friend, good fuckin' times.  8)

Also just to keep in the spirit of things... fuck dodgy coughs after a weekend on the lash.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Fuck cardboard boxes

Just a warning to all of you, apparently kicking a piece of cardboard has the ability to nearly destroy your ankle.  Constant walking and lifting of heavy objects has nothing to do with it whatsoever.  I am now a better person for learning that fact.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Gary

Quote from: Capt. Josh Underpants on March 14, 2011, 02:40:27 PM
Fuck cardboard boxes

Just a warning to all of you, apparently kicking a piece of cardboard has the ability to nearly destroy your ankle.  Constant walking and lifting of heavy objects has nothing to do with it whatsoever.  I am now a better person for learning that fact.

Why'd you kick your house? ;D

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Adam Wrong

hisp on hisp hatred!

fuck having to actually like somebody!

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: Gary on March 14, 2011, 02:49:24 PM
Why'd you kick your house? ;D

For your information Guille, my house is made of Plastic not Cardboard.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Marq

Quote from: Antalicious on March 14, 2011, 12:58:53 PM
Indeed, I realised I can access the boards in work again. Good times my friend, good fuckin' times.  8)

Also just to keep in the spirit of things... fuck dodgy coughs after a weekend on the lash.

Ant, please tell me you'll listen to the tail-end of the last podcast's Side A. You, out of everyone else on EFK, would get such a kick out of it -- I guarantee it. :)
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Kendell Smith

Quote from: Marq on March 14, 2011, 04:16:27 PM
Ant, please tell me you'll listen to the tail-end of the last podcast's Side A. You, out of everyone else on EFK, would get such a kick out of it -- I guarantee it. :)

I haven't, but I will now! Sure what else would I be doing in work tomorrow ;)

Russ

Is that the one about the island?
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Adam Wrong

Sgt. Josh Underpants

FML like seriously fuck it.  I have to find a new place to live now.  Just got asked to leave where I'm at now so that my friends aunt can move in. 
You Are Game Will Evolve

Gary

Thats what happens you kick your house.

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Antalicious on March 14, 2011, 04:53:14 PM
I haven't, but I will now! Sure what else would I be doing in work tomorrow ;)

After you have listened to it you will realize two things:

- Although I am no doubt an amazing one night stand, I am also a planner for the future and would make great common law husband material

- B would not

:)
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Kendell Smith

Quote from: Grumpy Trumps on March 14, 2011, 07:34:52 PM
After you have listened to it you will realize two things:

- Although I am no doubt an amazing one night stand, I am also a planner for the future and would make great common law husband material

- B would not

:)

Well now you have me intriqued!

Gary

Fuck heart problems, grandma's in hospital she's like a mother to me fucking sucks!

[/center]

! JDM The Professional !

Fuck asshole cunt guys who take advantage of girls, fuck them without a condom and cum in them. Why? Coz they're fucking ignorant dip shits. Happened last night to a good friend of mine now I have to dip into my holiday fund to get her the morning after pill, because she had to leave work because her anxiety was effecting her. Just goes to show how low some cunts are....

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs