Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge

Kendell Smith

Quote from: Russaholic on March 25, 2011, 05:51:34 AM
Oh no you di'n't, girlfriend.

Well while you're trying to kick me in the vag with your fugly Primark heels on, I'll take my newly-done nails and scratch through the layers of fake tan and concealer to show the world just what you REALLY look like.

Oh bitch I know you did not just diss my heels! And it's called 'Penneys' here so stick your Primark up your arse! You only wish you looked this good with your flat ass and bee stings!

Now look what you've done! You've aroused MDK!

jagilki

Two cats screeching in the alleyway turn on MDK.

Duckman

Arousing MDK is about as challenging as beating Alex in a joke contest.

That dude would fuck the crack of dawn.

Now, back to the lady fighting!

Russ, I believe we are awaiting your retort!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Gary

Fuck yesterday, at around 1:00 PM I crash into another car, then around 11:00 PM i pop a tire. Yes me and my car didnt get along yesterday.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Russ

Quote from: Antalicious on March 25, 2011, 09:24:39 AM
Oh bitch I know you did not just diss my heels! And it's called 'Penneys' here so stick your Primark up your arse! You only wish you looked this good with your flat ass and bee stings!

Now look what you've done! You've aroused MDK!

That what you calling them, skank? 'Cause round here my boys call them the best damn things they can get.

You know what they call you? A two-bit cheap-ass tribute act to Jordan with a hole so wide Barney Green could take the family down there for a holiday and marvel at how roomy it is.

You're not even in my league, so take your chicken fillets, your Bridget Jones pants, and your 99p... sorry... cents hair extensions and go find yourself a street corner to stand on, got it? Good.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Kendell Smith

Quote from: Russaholic on March 25, 2011, 01:14:50 PM
That what you calling them, skank? 'Cause round here my boys call them the best damn things they can get.

You know what they call you? A two-bit cheap-ass tribute act to Jordan with a hole so wide Barney Green could take the family down there for a holiday and marvel at how roomy it is.

You're not even in my league, so take your chicken fillets, your Bridget Jones pants, and your 99p... sorry... cents hair extensions and go find yourself a street corner to stand on, got it? Good.

:o ... Well... I'm speechless

Russ

There's only one Queen Bee on EFK :)
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Duckman

And she's got CLAWS!!!

Peace

Duckman

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Gary

lol this entire catfight is win.

[/center]

Gary

[/center]

Kendell Smith

I'm too much of a lady to win a catfight. Yes, I am saying this after the anal sex comment.

T-Bonizzle

I can never unsee this.

Duckman

I'm #teamant purely for the anal sex comment.

Peace

Duckman

Russ

This needs to be a Survivor Series match...

Team Ant
- Ant
- Duckman

Team Russ
- Russ
- Gary

Draft up!

And remember, while Ant might talk the talk, I... give better blowjobs.