News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendell Smith

Quote from: Russaholic on April 01, 2011, 12:10:21 PM
It might not be plastic but you need a whole team of landscape gardeners to hack through the shrubbery and get to it... seriously... it's gross. Not to mention the fact you have to wipe away the strange yellow pus leaking from it and hold your nose when you get close. Honestly Ant, I'd rather go with Skittlez...

You're not fooling anyone Russ, there's not a person on this board that believes you've seen a vagina before let alone mine. Suck it up tranny boy!

jagilki

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Ash Bombay

Yes, need pics of these plastic titties.

Rob

Quote from: Antalicious on April 01, 2011, 02:23:31 PM
You're not fooling anyone Russ, there's not a person on this board that believes you've seen a vagina before let alone mine. Suck it up tranny boy!

Win.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Fuck You Lakers, just fuck you
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Gary

Quote from: Capt. Josh Underpants on April 02, 2011, 01:17:40 AM
Fuck You Lakers, just fuck you

QFT fuckers destroyed Dallas the night before your Jazz.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

jagilki

FUCK VIDEO GAME WORD LISTS.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: Gary on April 02, 2011, 01:29:28 AM
QFT fuckers destroyed Dallas the night before your Jazz.
Yeah I saw a chunk of that game last night, it was on in every bar I went to.  Though those guys were fucking each other up
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Drama Queen

Fuck having to be strong 24/7

Fuck the urges to just say fuck it and to indulge in weakness

Drama Queen

And while I'm at it, fuck Plastic Paddies

Fuck everyone who seems obliged to tell me how Irish they are

Fuck'em to fucking hell when they get whatever they want vicariously thorugh me when they are never more than five minutes away from the friends and family they grew up with.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

General rant and frustration post here...
I just don’t get people in e-fedding sometimes. I really don’t. I don’t understand why we seem to have a lot of people with this rather bizarre make up of how they conduct themselves on the internet. I have always tried to live by this code that if I cannot commit to something I let someone know. I let someone know in due time and work out any commitments I need to do in order to make sure their operation runs smoothly. Why does e-wrestling in particular seemingly go COMPLETELY against this? It really does seem to house a very similar pattern of the same thing:
-   I had no time to do this
-   I had said personal tragedy and couldn’t do this
-   I have lost my love for the game
I can accept for the most part any of those excuses, but I don’t accept is the way people go about doing it. Simple answer is, you want to know why I am an asshole to people and refuse to cut slack...because if any of the above happened to me in any walk of my life I would man up to it. I would know if I was going through a set of personal problems and I although not disclose them, could communicate with the appropriate people of WHY I couldn’t do something. If I wasn’t interested in the game, rather than walking off, I’d say I wasn’t interested, work out what I had to do to leave amicably and do it. If I had no time to do anything, I wouldn’t be wasting my time with apology posts and fricking emails explaining any of the above. Honestly, how long does it take to write 200 words. Hell I just hit 300 here!
I have said time and time again rather than say sorry or excuse yourself...post SOMETHING. Post something to show that you give a fuck not about the game necessarily, but about the people in the game who bust their asses. I had a team of people for Highlight Night 2011 busting their tails to make this a great PPV and what happens, we had four no showers at the PPV. It might be a chore to do it...but brushing your teeth is a chore, taking out the garbage is a chore, but if you don’t do it...what the hell happens, you suffer...how the heck is it fair to make everyone else suffer cause you’re a lazy cunt.
It’s lazy fucks and inconsiderate assholes which really ruin this game for me. The post that then tells me that I shouldn’t be mad at them because they were involved in a car crash or their dog caught on fire. You know what it goes back to the above post, its about showing a little respect for the people in the game.
I hate the term ‘Its Only A Game’ like it’s a get of jail free card and I am a sad bastard for ragging on you ruining it because at one time or another you were into this game just like the rest of us were and at one time or another when you saw someone else do this you were jumping on their nutsack about showing the people who play the game a little respect. What changed? Nothing did...it’s just you are being the dick now and rather than put yourself out you wanna justify your easy way out.
I have seen some great rpers and guys I have got along with like Chad Onlee, Tim and most recently Speedy who have had hurdles to overcome apparently on a personal level. I am just going to say...we all face hurdles in life. Hell I have faced my own hurdles and there some people on here who have done the same as well, real big hurdles. There is a major difference, at one time or another these great rpers couldn’t understand someone who would flake on e-wrestling, they couldn’t understand why that person couldn’t let me know, let someone know or throw up 50 words as a rp and say their peace later on and YET EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM who has criticized people for doing this either left in a shitty way or did the exact same thing and then for some reason had a mental block of WHY I MIGHT be pissed off about it. Why I don’t enjoy spending my fucking Saturday Night up till 2am having to change a load of writing around with Russ busting his ass to help me because they were too inconsiderate to drop me a line earlier and yet they walk onto boards and probably wonder why I don’t have the time for them or might be off with them.
There is an inherent problem with e-wrestling where people don’t seem to ever want to take responsibility. It’s time some people grew the fuck up. Life is going to kick you square in the balls if you walk around treating people who have invested time with you like shit. You want to make it in the world...then take some responsibility. Stop blaming the circumstances for not getting somewhere, man up and stop trying to pass the buck.
I say this not as a guy running a fed, but a guy who has done something with his life. Who hasn’t sat there asking the question of ‘why hasn’t this happened for me’, but gone out and told life to jog on and taken what I have wanted from it. There is a simple life lesson in my rant and I hope that everyone reads it. You act with no consideration for others, prepare to be treated in the same manner.
I just really needed to vent this out there after the last few weeks of reading some of the BS I have seen in our game and tonight was really a final straw for me.
Thanks for reading if you did.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Russ

Just a little quote from my latest Scorpio RP...

QuoteScorpio and Scotty: “JUST A PIMPLE?!”

Scorpio: “N-Bomb there is no such thing as ‘just’ a fucking pimple… you see what the stress of this match has done to me?! Hell I could have a breakout… just imagine it… A FUCKING BREAKOUT… and then what?! How am I suppose to do a photoshoot with a face resembling the surface of the moon? I’ll have to go into hiding, change my name, develop a back-story and live my life on the internet like some sort of modern Phantom of the Opera!”

Scotty: “What name would you choose?”

Scorpio: “Don’t know, I’m kinda drawn to ‘Ant’… seems suiting and vile.”

Suck it, skank.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Kendell Smith

Burned via efed roleplay... a new nerd low  :-\

Rob

Fuck your avatar Russ. Its broke.
SixersEagles

[/center]