News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Quote from: Adam Daniels on June 14, 2011, 03:49:02 PM
Fuck One Eye Willie, and his rag tag bunch of hoodlums.

There may be a Chyna joke in there somewheres...

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

just, fuck everything.

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Fuck Hondo's email spamming me 3 times whilst I was away.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Gary

At least his spam email didn't write a thread on TFWF worried about you.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Hondo

Spamming, you say? That sucks. Hit me up in PM or email and I'll find out what the happs is.

jagilki

S.G. Martins E-mail is sending Spam as well.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: jagilki on June 16, 2011, 02:57:21 PM
S.G. Martins E-mail is sending Spam as well.

Yes I also have been getting this. Hondo, I'd suggest a password change mate, seemed to work for Russ.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hondo

OK, the password's changed. Let me know if any of you get any more bad juju from my account.

Dan Alexander

I had this one for a month.

FUCK YOU DAVEY BOONE/SHAUN FOR LITERALLY DELETING UWA!

Alex Smiley

Fuck me, I never want to see this much HTML code again.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Adam Daniels

Dan Alexander

FUCK YOU MAVS FOR SWEEPING THE LAKERS AND ACTUALLY WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP AND HAVING THE NERVE TO HAVE A CUSTOM MAVERICKS WWE TITLE MADE BEFORE YOU EVEN WON! FUCK YOU!

Gary

Fuck Portland, Fuck the Lakers, Fuck OKC, Fuck Miami..oh wait Mavs already did and won the NBA 2011 Finals :)

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Dan Alexander

FUCK YOU RYAN REYNOLDS! You dont fucking act in a marvel movie as a villain and then a hero in a dc movie!