News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

Passed my final patient consultation exam yesterday with flying colours... I can now counsel patients on their drugs nationwide without any in-house training beforehand! Also found out I'm being put forward for our advanced management training programme!

FUCK! YEAH!

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I hate the way you fucking make me feel.  You sit there and mess with my feelings than run back to him.  When are you going to open up your eyes and realize what's been in front of you.  He's not the one for you and all the signs are there, but you're too damn blind or stubborn to fucking see it.  I wish I could just fucking tell you, but I don't want to lose you again.  Just FUcking AHHHHHHHHH

\

Yeah lonely hearts post but fuck it I needed to rant
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Russ

Since when did the Joust become a teenage girl's Facebook wall?
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Duckman

Quote from: Russaholic on June 25, 2011, 07:05:49 AM
Since when did the Joust become a teenage girl's Facebook wall?

Awesome.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Adam Wrong

Josh, tell her or fuck her off. It's not gonna be worse than being emotion raped each and every time.

Alex Smiley

Fuck, my legs hurt. Between running around at the beach Thursday and a 5k today...fuck this, I'm taking a nap LOL

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

The Janitor

fuck guys that complain about it when they ''run around on the beach'' We'd do that in Scotland if we wanted assaulted by dead jelly fish and half buried washed up human excrement.

Alex Smiley

I...I had a Scottish joke around here somewhere, something about fucking sheep.

I can't remember it now, so you win this round Mr. Janitor.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

The Janitor

i got one... i got my girl a new sexy outfit for happy times. Something to make her look younger and prettier. My friend was really offensive when i showed him the pics, said no matter what i angle the camera was at she still looked like mutton dressed as lamb... BOOM BOOM

But seriously, sheep are hot

Russ

Quote from: The Janitor on June 26, 2011, 12:41:03 AM
But seriously, sheep are hot

... Baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaa baaaaaaa baaaaa (someone's getting laid tonight bitches!)
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: M.D.K. on June 25, 2011, 10:26:14 AM
Josh, tell her or fuck her off. It's not gonna be worse than being emotion raped each and every time.

It's been done and I probably lost her again.  But you know what she'll learn when this fucking cock sucking douche bag ends up just like the last stupid fucker.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

jagilki

Quote from: Capt. Josh Underpants on June 26, 2011, 05:08:39 AM
It's been done and I probably lost her again.  But you know what she'll learn when this fucking cock sucking douche bag ends up just like the last stupid fucker.

Dead in a river with your knife in his back and an orange stuffed down his throat?

The Janitor

Quote from: Russaholic on June 26, 2011, 04:56:57 AM
... Baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaa baaaaaaa baaaaa (someone's getting laid tonight bitches!)

yeah, you if you keep moaning like that

mmmmm mmmm mmm

Adam Daniels

Ty

Fuck, this thread has gotten creepy