News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Fuck Mark Whalberg or however the fuck you spell his name for that shit Entourage finale.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Adam Wrong

Fuck not having your own ideas...

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Drama Queen

Quote from: M.D.K. on September 17, 2011, 11:05:42 AM
Fuck not having your own ideas...

The irony of QFTing this belongs on the Awesome list :D

Black Death

Fuck , fuck , fuck , fuck

Fuck you ... for after getting a call from the boss to come into work at noon that day  , you fuck wait until hour after your shift starts to call in and say you can not make it . Leaving me to pick up the fucking slack  adding more duties to my already filled list ... you motherfucker.  If you can not make it  fucking tell the damn boss early , you had all fucking day  don't wait until the last minute when there nothing to do to fill your spot

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Alex Smiley

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!"

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: Alex Kavalry on September 21, 2011, 02:00:50 PM
"I'm not even supposed to be here today!"

I say that once a week now when they make me do my 6th day in order to get hours.  I am now referred to as Dante at work.

BTW

Fuck stupid people who can't figure out how to schedule properly and fuck you for expecting me to do a full days worth of work for 2 people in 5 hours.  Oh and a BIG FUCK YOU CAUSE I still did it
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Gary

Stop complaining Dante.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

jagilki

Quote from: Capt. Josh Underpants on September 22, 2011, 01:40:24 AM
Fuck stupid people who can't figure out how to schedule properly and fuck you for expecting me to do a full days worth of work for 2 37 people in 5 hours.  Oh and a BIG FUCK YOU CAUSE I still did it

In a Row?

Kieran King

Fuck thieves.

Went up north to see some friends. I drove someone else's car. We left it on the side of the road as it's a pretty nice neighbourhood, and I had left cars on the side of that road plenty of times before. About 11pm we head out to the car to get clothes and shit from it, so we could head into the city to join in on the madness of the Rugby World Cup after England vs. Scotland had played, only to find the car gone and some broken glass on the road. Just after I finished reassuring the guy whose car it was that the car would be safe here.

One person lost his wallet, phone and a bunch of clothes. Another lost keys and a USB stick with schematics of a project he was working on. I lost some clothes and my fucking glasses, without which I'm not legally supposed to drive (fuck that too, it was a mistake by the optician that said I had to use glasses when I passed the test to not need them). Of course, the owner of the car probably lost the most, what with losing a whole car and all, on top of everything else he had in it.

TheBritishVixen

Fuck being female.

I pretty much think I don't need to elaborate on that statement.

Adam Wrong

You could... But please don't

TheBritishVixen

Oh don't worry, I wouldn't.

Ended up at the hospital with it (I have a condition that affects it) today and I've come home with about 6 boxes of tablets. Painkillers amongst other things.

Russ

I'm going to just assume something got lodged somewhere. Dirty girl.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Duckman

I'm going to assume that, but also insist on more details...just to confirm my assumption you see.  Nothing perverted going on here, honestly, officer.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.