Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

Joking aside, if you need advice on the drugs drop me a PM

Ty

Fuck being multi-racial, you do everything right sometimes but your skin color screws you over time and time again. Cant get a job b/c people think Im Indian (native), cant get Indian benefits b/c im not brown enough. Make me wanna piss in a lot of people's corn flakes.

T-Bonizzle

Fucking hell I have a ton of shit to do...

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Fuck I Breen drunk a long time!!!!!!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

jagilki

Gary

Quote from: Potato Hater on October 19, 2011, 11:52:05 PM
Fuck I Breen drunk a long time!!!!!!

did black death hack Ian's account?

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Fuck people stealing my shit.  I don't care that it's a POS car and that it's a cheap fucking skull.  I care that you touched my FUCKING STUFFF.  I hope you get skull raped my donkeys you cock sucker.  And If I find you I will use the stolen skull as a target and ram your fucking ass off the road. 
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

jagilki

You had a human Skull in your car?

Doug E Fresh

Fuck trying to teach math to people when I watch a tutor right in front of me tell a student how to add two fractions completely wrong. Why even have the fucking tutor? Such fucking idiots!

Adam Wrong

Fuck time wasting cunts. Seriously, put out an application the the free agents and then either no-show, or show once with a 200 word piece of shit, no show, ask for a second chance and then waste my time again.

Polar opposites this week in SCW. One guy was a time wasting cunt who I have had to chase while the other grew a moustache, manned the fuck up and said hecouldn't fed anymore. I know which one I prefer but fuck rawl

Judge

Fuck time wasting, lousy, no good, soul sucking, money stealing, disgusting, brutal, bottom feeding trash bag skanks.

Hondo

Quote from: Judge Anger on October 25, 2011, 06:42:30 AM
Fuck time wasting, lousy, no good, soul sucking, money stealing, disgusting, brutal, bottom feeding trash bag skanks.

Apparently, Judge was possessed by the spirit of Chris Jericho.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Russ

Or he caught chlymidia from a hooker?
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Judge

That'll teach me not to pick up Gary's sister.

Russ

You could pull a muscle doing that.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.