News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

Rest in Yeast?
The Breadman?

THE UNDER-BAKER!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Toast

Quote from: Hurricane Jeff on December 07, 2011, 07:41:28 PM
I can't be mad at that particular fed head. Its because of him you came over to APW and we're gonna make you the next best thing since slice bread :)
Oh hell... I had completely forgotten that you were here! Well, so much for my "Reasons Why Jeff Sucks Top 10 List"

Quote from: Al Black Rose, Cavalry Armorer on December 07, 2011, 08:00:36 PM
TOAST IN PEACE!!
THE AMERICAN CRUSTASS! (something that I've personally dealt with after a Taco Bell Challenge between my roommates)

Quote from: Russaholic on December 07, 2011, 09:17:43 PM
Rest in Yeast?
The Breadman?

THE UNDER-BAKER!
I was in a fed that lasted all of two weeks with a guy named the Underbaker. I had this HUGE storyline all planned out and ready to roll with him, but sadly, the fed shut down a week after I joined. I sure hope it wasn't because of the sexting images I kept posting of myself.

Rob

Fuck not having anywhere near as much money as you thought and fuck not knowing if you can manage on £70 until 21st of December.... I'm actually hoping they forgot to cancel my student loans..
SixersEagles

[/center]

J-Reb

Quote from: Rob on December 08, 2011, 10:19:14 AM
Fuck not having anywhere near as much money as you thought and fuck not knowing if you can manage on £70 until 21st of December.... I'm actually hoping they forgot to cancel my student loans..

. . .and on that note, fark student loans.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

fuck fuck fuckity fuck.  Just getting home from work now and I have to be back in 4 hours.  AHHHH fuck no slee for me
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Kieran King

Fuck spending the past six days in hospital.

brkendown

fuck working a lot of overtime

RAHTHPEWA

MTV IGGY NEW BAND CONCERT!

How your going to email me and tell me I have a spot along with my friend. Not only email me but CALL my house. CALL to make sure I was coming. I get there get on the line. First you have people walking around with clipboards NOT checking off the name of people. Second hand out wrist band to random people. Third after 6 hours of standing out in the cold  and get closed to the door and then tell us sorry we not letting anymore people in.

WHAT THE FLY FUCK!

Sgt. Josh Underpants

pussies and assholes, thats totally what get's fucked.

or if you're a girl 0you fuck dicks.  That us what thsi palce is abouet
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Russ

Quote from: Capt. Josh Underpants on December 13, 2011, 04:47:20 AM
pussies and assholes, thats totally what get's fucked.

or if you're a girl 0you fuck dicks.  That us what thsi palce is abouet

Sort yourself out.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Rob

I'm afraid I have to agree with Russ
SixersEagles

[/center]

Tezmission Black

Looks like we need to conducts a new episode of E-Fed Rehab with Doctor Ian.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Russaholic Ewe-ing on December 13, 2011, 10:59:19 AM
Sort yourself out.

QFT, it's relatively obvious that you are not that drunk and your BD-esque typing is to in fact "prove you are drunk". I do not understand this weird obsession with coming on here and acting drunk or whatever it is you do Josh. You are worth a lot more to this community than this and it just looks sad and pathetic, when in fact your a pretty funny guy with something to offer.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

The thing I don't understand mate is how easy it is for you to find the topics you want to talk in, type your passwords in, etc, etc, but then are too "drunk" to type one word coherently. You're a great guy and the drunk thing was funny once upon a time but now it just seems a bit forced and sad..
SixersEagles

[/center]

Sgt. Josh Underpants

yeah, really sorry about all that crap.  Tons of other crap going on and it just felt easier to let out a bunch of random gibberish to keep some sort of fucked up idea of sanity. 
You Are Game Will Evolve