News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tezmission Black

Welcome to the next tax bracket my friend.

Alex Smiley

First day of school went pretty well until I got to drawing class. The teacher wants us to get an art kit through the bookstore. The upside is that it has everything we need as far as supplies for the class...the downside is, it's almost $300.

Ugh. Gonna look into finding a different class to keep the 12 units for my full financial aid, and talk to my advisor; I don't actually *need* this drawing class, so any way of not having to pay that much for unnecessary materials would be nice :\

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Hondo

300 bucks for fingerpaints and crayons?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

That's a lot of Spray paint and Rubber Cement to sniff.

Alex Smiley

lol. I calmed down a bit since then, and sent an email to the instructor about it. I'm gonna find whatever stuff I already have at the moment, until I can afford the kit...which, btw, is a lot of paper and pencils, charcoal "crayons", inks, etc. all in a portfolio case and art case.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Marq

Odds are this is the art class's response to every class in the CSU having to demand a certain amount of cash for materials (like books, for example).

At least, that's what I remember. I know that classes are required to have student write a certain number of pages per semester or some shit like that.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Rob

FUCK YOU HOWARD WEBB YOU BENT BALD TWAT
SixersEagles

[/center]

Gary

Quote from: JackHondo on January 24, 2012, 03:04:05 PM
300 bucks for fingerpaints and crayons?

My art kit at Art Institute was $600.00 included, different types of art pads, pencils, inking pens, brushes, ink, xacto knife, external hard drive (which my roomate stole), tool box, clay for sculpting, LOADS of stuff.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: JustinP on January 23, 2012, 04:51:58 PM
Is that gross or after taxes?

It's all gross income.  If it was after tax it would make sense.

I looked through everything on my stubs.  Turns out despite my raise their answer was to just give me less hours this year which in turn led to less money.  In other words my raise was useless
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Hondo

Quote from: Gary on January 24, 2012, 06:57:09 PM
My art kit at Art Institute was $600.00 included, different types of art pads, pencils, inking pens, brushes, ink, xacto knife, external hard drive (which my roomate stole), tool box, clay for sculpting, LOADS of stuff.

True, but any art class Alex takes can't be more advanced than paste and play dough.

;)

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ty

Quote from: JackHondo on January 27, 2012, 10:43:26 AM
True, but any art class Alex takes can't be more advanced than paste and play dough.

;)

Well done good sir, you made me laugh to day. +1 to you.

Gary

;)

I thought that was just his lunch menu.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Russ

;)

Well that's rude. They did fingerpainting once.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Knuckles

Quote from: Jack Benevolence on January 26, 2012, 06:16:36 PM
Fuck Wells Fargo!

I just recieved monthly services fees on all of my accounts because they changed the 'waive fee stipulations.' I got dinged for a total of $25.00.

I called and they are only willing to reverse half of it because they apparently mentioned this change in small print on the statement that nobody reads.

I get they probably have a bunch of people calling and saying they want fees reversed everyday, but I've been with them for over 15 years, since I started my first 'youth' savings account, I have had many checking/savings accounts over there years...plus my credit card...plus my car loan...plus my retirement...plus my mortgage...plus my student loans...plus my insurance...ALL through Wells Fargo...and I have never once in all that time asked for a courtesy reversal of anything! Not once!

I mean, I didn't change how I was banking...I didn't 'fall below' guidelines or overdraft my account...THEY changed it and charged ME the fee!

I mean, we all know in the grand scheme of things that we're all just a number to a big corporation...but I've never felt like customer loyalty meant fuck all like I do today. Granted with the reversals they applied it's only $12.50 I'm getting charged but it's the principle of the thing!

Fuck you Wells Fargo

i agree, fuck u in the ass wells fargo!!

they did the same shit to me and when i called them they said that it was "mentioned" in 1 of my billing statements (which i never read, never needed a reason to) so i went back and read it, it was on page 5 mixed in with a bunch of legalese that when i asked them why wasnt it just clear as day or send me an email instead? call me even? all they told me was, "im sorry but u were notified"........

way to cheat people out of $12.50  fuck bags!

The Refreshing drink....

jagilki

Quote from: Knuckles on January 31, 2012, 12:10:54 AM

i agree, fuck u in the ass wells fargo!!

they did the same shit to me and when i called them they said that it was "mentioned" in 1 of my billing statements (which i never read, never needed a reason to) so i went back and read it, it was on page 5 mixed in with a bunch of legalese that when i asked them why wasnt it just clear as day or send me an email instead? call me even? all they told me was, "im sorry but u were notified"........

way to cheat people out of $12.50  fuck bags!

Oh shit, hide the Bibles and Pillows.