News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Quote from: jagilki on January 31, 2012, 12:44:03 AM
Oh shit, hide the Bibles and Pillows.

Jag you prick, I just busted out laughing and now everyone is looking at me funny.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Knuckles

Quote from: JackHondo on January 31, 2012, 01:19:50 PM
Jag you prick, I just busted out laughing and now everyone is looking at me funny.

i dont know u but im sure they did that b4 :-p

The Refreshing drink....

Jennifer

I don't know you, but I'm sure you can spell some of the time.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Knuckles

tell u wat, u pay my internet, ill spell anything u want

The Refreshing drink....

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Knuckles on February 01, 2012, 02:33:47 AM
tell u wat, u pay my internet, ill spell anything u want

This...this is actually an acceptable comeback. I'll take it.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Doug E Fresh

FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER

Lost another friend today.

Drama Queen

Sorry to hear that Doug. Fuck cancer indeed :(

Knuckles

sorry dude....

anything we can do?

The Refreshing drink....

Rob

Quote from: Knuckles on February 03, 2012, 02:13:34 AM
sorry dude....

anything we can do?

What the fuck...

Sorry to hear that Doug. Go spend some time with your loved ones.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Black Death

fuck my ankle that will not heal ...

Fuck my old laptop

fuck me     :)
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Rob

Fuck my boss. He is a prime example of university degrees not necessarily making you a smart person. He is a lazy shit and an idiot and I could do his job with my eyes shut. Very hard to be managed by someone you have no respect for and makes your skin physically crawl everytime he talks.

WANKER.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Knuckles

Quote from: Rob on February 13, 2012, 07:22:04 PM
Fuck my boss. He is a prime example of university degrees not necessarily making you a smart person. He is a lazy shit and an idiot and I could do his job with my eyes shut. Very hard to be managed by someone you have no respect for and makes your skin physically crawl everytime he talks.

WANKER.

agreed, we be in the same boat

The Refreshing drink....

Rob

And now he is the reason I have to go in at 8:30 in the morning despite finishing at 11:30pm tonight... I've managed to eat, have a drink, chill out a bit and in about 6 hours time I have to wake up and go back in to clean up his fucking mess and correct everything that he has done due to his utter laziness.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Tezmission Black

FUCK people who don't know how to fucking drive. I'm not talking about the kids who can't drive, no I'm talking about the mother fuckers who took the classes and got there DL.

I mean seriously how fucking hard is it for these fucks to use a gods damned blinker. It takes ONE SECOND to turn the damn thing on, and you know what, it would probably save some peoples lives in the long run but nooooo when someone is in front of you while fucking driving and they decide to turn or switch lanes and cut ME off without using there blinker, and they are gonna get mad when I cuss and flip them the bird while I pass them...USING MY BLINKER..fuckers.

And while we are on the subject...people who don't go the speed limit...REALLY fucking piss me off...and I'm not just talking about the slow ass cunts who think when it says 65 that they should go 20, no I'm also talking about the dicks who decide that they can go 80 in a 65 cause gods forbid I go 66 in a 65 I would get pulled over, but these fucks can get away with going 80. If I'm going down the highway and I'm going 65 and some asshole honks at me cause they wanna go faster, then they can go fuck themselves and there momma as far as I'm concerned.

/rant.

Hondo

Ah, so it appears Scott Steiner has hacked Al Black's account...

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty