News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

Quote from: jagilki on February 16, 2012, 02:57:56 PM
Obviously since this is Black History month you write to MLK.

+1

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Hondo

Kinda fitting for Alex, since the only way he'll ever score is in a Dream.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Gary

Quote from: JackHondo on February 16, 2012, 03:38:41 PM
Kinda fitting for Alex, since the only way he'll ever score is in a Dream.

+1

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Tezmission Black

You know it is really shitty that I can work my ass off at a job for over a year and a half, then my have car break down. So I did what I could to remedy it by seeing if the manager of the store would let me use her car, of course my hours where cut but I understood that.

So flash forward a couple months and the manager is let go and I am given a month to get a car working, which me NOT being a mechanic is pretty much impossible. Add into that the fact that I have no money coming in, so as you can assume the month passes, no car of my own, and I am out of a job, EVEN though they had other things I could of been doing.

So here I am looking for a job and having a damn hard time at it and so I swallowed my pride and signed up for unemployment, I figured I have been working pretty much none stop since 2004 I have saved back a little money I should be able to draw from. I figured "Hey, if I get it I get it, if I don't I don't", so I was pretty excited when I got the paper work telling me I was approved.

So I request my first payment at the beginning of this week, and I keep a close eye, I do everything I need to do to be able to keep being qualified for it, and so we go to today.  Some guy calls and asks me some questions about the situation on how I lost my job and I told him everything and so I felt pretty good.

So just a few moments ago I go on there to check to see the status and I get the message "We're sorry but you have been disqualified because you quit your job."

And so at the moment I'm really not all that happy and of course I could always appeal but that will take so much time and honestly by the time that comes around I'll hopefully already have a job so it's pointless.

So really all that is to say..FUCK THE STATE OF TEXAS. Mother fuckers can help fucking crack heads and drunks but honest fucking down on the luck people like me can't get any help when we really need it.

The only good thing is that I have a job interview tomorrow.

jagilki

I'm sitting there as well.

Without going into it, I was fired mostly because my boss hates me.  Not me as a worker, not the work I did, he hates me.

I've heard it from people telling me what he's said about me behind my back.

He gave me a written warning back in June for a bunch of pure bullshit.  Back in Feb of last year he decided on a new store policy of no facial hair for male employees. 

At the time I was the only one.

A few months later we hire another guy, he has a mustache.  That's deemed OK.  Part of my write up was that I didn't shave one day.

Now cut to just before Thanksgiving.  The Boss tells me I didn't order enough of something, I can't remember exactly what. 

It's a fucking grocery store.  The week before I was yelled at for "ordering too much" of the exact same thing. 

Anyways.  He gives me a writeup for that, then smiles a big smile and goes "And here's your third write-up, it says your fired."

So.  He then tells my Aunt he's real sorry it had to happen, and confides in her that it was just that he didn't like me, couldn't get along with me and didn't want me there any more.  Wyomings a right to work state, so technically he could of fired me and just told me that.

He DOES tell her that since "It's not my fault about the way he feels about me, he won't fight un-employment."

I get a letter in the mail.  I'm disqualified for un-employment because he sent them a 50 page letter about how horrible I am and his firing me was deemed "my fault".  Then never once called me.

I called them and gave them my side of the story, they still sided with him.  Oh well.

What still pisses me off though is that he's still telling my Aunt that he didn't fight it.  He has no idea how I got disqualified.

Also I hear from customers/friends that he bitches about me all the time STILL.  Yet everytime I go anywhere in town all I get is why aren't you still there?  The store sucks without you.  Bla Bla.

Anyways, I know how you feel.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

In relation to Al Black's hate of speeders...

is this a good time to mention next weekend I have to go on a speed awareness course?

Thought not...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: jagilki on February 17, 2012, 01:59:24 AM
I'm sitting there as well.

Without going into it, I was fired mostly because my boss hates me.  Not me as a worker, not the work I did, he hates me.

I've heard it from people telling me what he's said about me behind my back.

He gave me a written warning back in June for a bunch of pure bullshit.  Back in Feb of last year he decided on a new store policy of no facial hair for male employees. 

At the time I was the only one.

A few months later we hire another guy, he has a mustache.  That's deemed OK.  Part of my write up was that I didn't shave one day.

Now cut to just before Thanksgiving.  The Boss tells me I didn't order enough of something, I can't remember exactly what. 

It's a fucking grocery store.  The week before I was yelled at for "ordering too much" of the exact same thing. 

Anyways.  He gives me a writeup for that, then smiles a big smile and goes "And here's your third write-up, it says your fired."

So.  He then tells my Aunt he's real sorry it had to happen, and confides in her that it was just that he didn't like me, couldn't get along with me and didn't want me there any more.  Wyomings a right to work state, so technically he could of fired me and just told me that.

He DOES tell her that since "It's not my fault about the way he feels about me, he won't fight un-employment."

I get a letter in the mail.  I'm disqualified for un-employment because he sent them a 50 page letter about how horrible I am and his firing me was deemed "my fault".  Then never once called me.

I called them and gave them my side of the story, they still sided with him.  Oh well.

What still pisses me off though is that he's still telling my Aunt that he didn't fight it.  He has no idea how I got disqualified.

Also I hear from customers/friends that he bitches about me all the time STILL.  Yet everytime I go anywhere in town all I get is why aren't you still there?  The store sucks without you.  Bla Bla.

Anyways, I know how you feel.

That is absolutely fucked man!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Knuckles

Quote from: Al Black Rose on February 17, 2012, 01:33:53 AM
You know it is really shitty that I can work my ass off at a job for over a year and a half, then my have car break down. So I did what I could to remedy it by seeing if the manager of the store would let me use her car, of course my hours where cut but I understood that.

So flash forward a couple months and the manager is let go and I am given a month to get a car working, which me NOT being a mechanic is pretty much impossible. Add into that the fact that I have no money coming in, so as you can assume the month passes, no car of my own, and I am out of a job, EVEN though they had other things I could of been doing.

So here I am looking for a job and having a damn hard time at it and so I swallowed my pride and signed up for unemployment, I figured I have been working pretty much none stop since 2004 I have saved back a little money I should be able to draw from. I figured "Hey, if I get it I get it, if I don't I don't", so I was pretty excited when I got the paper work telling me I was approved.

So I request my first payment at the beginning of this week, and I keep a close eye, I do everything I need to do to be able to keep being qualified for it, and so we go to today.  Some guy calls and asks me some questions about the situation on how I lost my job and I told him everything and so I felt pretty good.

So just a few moments ago I go on there to check to see the status and I get the message "We're sorry but you have been disqualified because you quit your job."

And so at the moment I'm really not all that happy and of course I could always appeal but that will take so much time and honestly by the time that comes around I'll hopefully already have a job so it's pointless.

So really all that is to say..FUCK THE STATE OF TEXAS. Mother fuckers can help fucking crack heads and drunks but honest fucking down on the luck people like me can't get any help when we really need it.

The only good thing is that I have a job interview tomorrow.

we're in the same boat, its obvious u were fired but how did they come to the conclusion that u quit? them giving u a last paycheck at that point? as long as u can prove being fired, ull get the unemployment.

The Refreshing drink....

Knuckles

Quote from: jagilki on February 16, 2012, 02:57:56 PM
Obviously since this is Black History month you write to MLK.

id rather get permission from the trumpers......

The Refreshing drink....

Rob

Once again, fuck Bournemouth Uni and fuck student finance. They really know how to make people who leave mid-course feel worthless and stupidly poor
SixersEagles

[/center]

Justin

Rob, I'm a Director of Financial Aid at a college.  What exactly happened?  Maybe I can give you some insight.

Rob

Right so Student Finance have sent me letters asking for £172 on an over-payment of student grant which I can understand as I left half way through a financial period for the student loans, but I logged on to my email account earlier today and Bournemouth Uni are apparently asking for £250 in some sort of fee for me leaving Uni. I've had only 2 emails about it (no letters from the University about the fee's, although I have received letters about other stuff) and no phone-calls. What bugs me is that I received 1 email today and 1 at the end of January, both from the University's financial department. I did a background check on the email address and the address they quoted at the bottom of the email, but I just can't tell whether it's legit or not.

Basically I'm going to follow my Dad's advise and wait for them to either call me or phone me... I'm not going by some badly punctuated email...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Justin

The 172 over-payment is most likely legit especially if you left in the middle of the term.  The 250 is most likely an administrative fee they charge for students who leave because of paperwork or whatever bullshit reasons schools come up with to charge extra money.  Have you tried to call the school and ask about it?  If not, I would call and ask what do you owe, if anything, on your account.

Dorling

I think my facebook post sums up my feelings on this:

To the prick that has keyed my car (and all of those other cars on my street),

You are extremely lucky that you chose to do it in the 10 minutes between my leaving my car and coming back to it, because if I had caught you in the act I would have

1) Forced you to walk to a cashpoint and give me money for repairs (I don't anticipate this being difficult since you're most likely a 14 year old who smokes 40 a day and who's dad wears a string vest and beats you with his cans of special brew)
2) Taken out your mobile phone and forced you to call your mother AND the police to confess what a fuckwit and social blight you are
3) Made you roll up your sleeve and key yourself.

You have got away this time, but seeing as you most likely have learning capabilities comparable to my fridge, you will be back, and you will not get away forever.

Yours faithfully,

Dorling

Sabra

Fuck people that randomly key cars.  You do not mess with a man's vehicle.  I'm just saying. 

This Means Something.

Thank you Meggie for the beautiful signature!