News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

jagilki

Snap

Quote from: Drama Queen on February 21, 2012, 05:50:28 PM
I hate people who think every detail is scripted. My ex-wife adamantly swore that they had rehearsals.

Indeed, when a similar question was posed to Lance Storm, he replied that it hurts enough to do it once in the ring, however that's not to say there aren't any wrestlers who rehearse matches. Randy Savage has been known to rehearse big matches with his opponents, I believe the two which received the most notice are his WrestleMania III match with Ricky Steamboat and his WrestleMania VII match with Ultimate Warrior.

A good counter to the "every detail is scripted" nonsense is to ask then why are there serious injuries if every minutiae of the match is planned out in detail? Surely people cannot be so idiotic as to think people actually planned for and agreed to get a broken neck because of a botch.

Wait, scratch that... I know there are people who are stupid to such extremes. Insults to Darwin, the bloody lot of them.

Russ

LITERALLY FUCK SCOTT! (Not dibiase)
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Smash INC

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on February 25, 2012, 05:15:29 PM
FUCK SCOTT from the Bank Job that dirty cunt!

#SouthLondonScrewJob

Music

FUCK being bored on a friday night!

Justin

A bottle of Jack Daniels helps everything.

Adam Wrong

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: M.D.K. on March 17, 2012, 01:35:55 PM
fuck no-shows

agreed, makes the whole process of this game that much harder and wondering why you bust your ass to get stuff going.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Doug E Fresh

Black Death

Fuck the Government

you... motherfuckers
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Hondo

So I got another kidney stone yesterday, so they rushed me to the emergency room. We were visiting my parents at the time, so I had to go to a different hospital. Keep in mind this is my fourth stone and I've been seeing an urologist for the past four years to control them. The ER doctor accuses me of lying about it just to score some pain meds, which angered my wife to no end. So the prick doctor calls security and they shadow my wife for the whole duration of the visit. My wife tells the guy to do a CT scan to prove I'm not lying. So he does, three hours later. And lo and behold, I've got another stone. He comes in and gives us a half-rumped apology, but says that the stone is so small that it shouldn't be causing *that much* pain. Obviously this joker has never had one, because even the smallest of stones is pure agony.

So they finally give me some pain meds, and I fall asleep pretty quickly thereafter. A half hour later, they discharge me, drugged out on morphine, and don't even offer me so much as a wheelchair to get out to the car. My wife and mother had to practically carry me to the car.

So yeah. Eff kidney stones. Eff Dr. Abdeen. And eff St. Joseph-Martin hospital.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

oh fuck ... sorry to hear that bro

yeah  agree  ... a big Fuck You to them
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Insomnia

Fuck those stupid buckley things idiotic designers stitch onto the arses of jeans!! I find a pair I like then see this stupid crap all over it. Ruins 'em. I don't want that. I mean why the fuck would anyone desire  an anal buckle unless they were in prison? They should be banned.

So fuck 'em..  >:(