News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Insomnia on March 23, 2012, 04:29:57 PM
Fuck those stupid buckley things idiotic designers stitch onto the arses of jeans!! I find a pair I like then see this stupid crap all over it. Ruins 'em. I don't want that. I mean why the fuck would anyone desire  an anal buckle unless they were in prison? They should be banned.

So fuck 'em..  >:(

How ironic, I was just about to post about my hatred for insomnia and look who made the last post. Lol.

I havnt been able to sleep for a few days now. I've got little naps down but that's it. Fuck insomnia and fuck the fact it happened the day my holiday ends and I have to go to work!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Rob

Fuck family... No need to be so bitchy and nasty about money for someones funeral. Refusing to reply to texts, emails and phone-calls is just ignorance.

So I told em to go fuck themselves, aint gonna be part of my life anymore.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Gary

Quote from: Jack Benevolence on March 29, 2012, 08:22:52 PM
Fuck watching the show 'Gangland' and seeing the street you live on featured...like, not somewhere near by, or a similar named street...but actually seeing the building you live in on the show!

I knew my neighborhood was shady but come on!

What episode? I usually watch it on Netflix when bored as hell.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Russ

Quote from: Jack Benevolence on March 30, 2012, 12:13:53 AM
Episode 5
204th St Gang

Just opened yourself up to a visit from Cliff Imig!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Hondo

Quote from: Russaholic on March 30, 2012, 06:11:35 AM
Just opened yourself up to a visit from Cliff Imig!

Yep. Enjoy your night of listening to music that sounds like cats ejaculating onto a harpsichord.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

what city was this jack
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Doug E Fresh

I sure hate ordering a Kindle Fire and getting a box in the mail that doesn't have a Kindle Fire in it.

Fuck!

Judge

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on April 11, 2012, 10:13:29 PM
I sure hate ordering a Kindle Fire and getting a box in the mail that doesn't have a Kindle Fire in it.

Fuck!

Where'd you order from?

Doug E Fresh

Amazon.com

it didnt get put in the box in the warehouse. theyre handling it. just an annoyance

jagilki

*sigh*

So, as I've chronicled before my Mom has had problems with the veins in her leg.  Tuesday I got a call from my Aunt that my Moms leg was clogged again and I'd have to rush her to the Rapid City for Surgery (Our local Hospital doesn't have the facilities and Rapid is about 70-80 miles away.)

When I get to my Moms she's crying and bawling in pain.  Her but she insists on doing her Dishes before leaving as she "can't leave her house a mess." 

Anyways, get to Rapid, rush into the emergency room and they do their procedure to her.  Doing something with a lot of blood thinner to try and blast the clog out (or something along those lines).  This doesn't work.  Leg still clogged, they keep her overnight, and will do it again in the Morning.

They try the second time and this one doesn't work either.  I get to her room in the ICU just as the Doctor gives her "The Talk".

They are going to try the Blood thinner deal a third time, but... IF it doesn't work, she's got a decision to make.

Go for a second Bypass surgery, taking a vein from her good leg.  Doing a fair deal of damage to her already damaged bad leg and hope everything goes OK, which since almost on clockwork she's got re-clogged about every three months, the Doctor admitted doesn't have tons of odds. 

Doing the Bypass, IF she has another clogging, the Dr. will Amputate the leg.  And with the damage from the Bypass he says it'd be Above the Knee.

Option number two.

Do an amputation now.  It would be below knee.  It would keep her "good leg" "good".  She's currently leaning that way.

So they did the third try and it didn't work.  But they have an idea.  They put a shunt/stint/stunt (whatever it's called I can never remember). in by her previous bypass (Or something along those lines, they didn't tell me exactly).  This is a temporary fix.  They told her flat out this WON'T last.  It WILL clog up again and that's when her options come in.  They just don't know how long this will last.  2 Weeks, 2 Days, 2 Months, 2 Years or 10 years.

But EVERYBODY involved is betting on 2 weeks or 2 Months.

Anyways, thanks anybody who said nice things or had nice thoughts, it's comforting and thanks. 

Drama Queen

Wow, sorry Jag, won't even pretend to be able to imagine facing such a decision.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Damn Jag, sorry to hear all that man.  I wish the best for your mom
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Alex Smiley

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Jag.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Capt. lonelyhearts.  former awesome list chick was just using me.  Final straw bailing on me just now for Marc's show tomorrow saying he wasn't funny than expecting me not to go.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Adam Wrong

Stents can last a surprising amount of time but still not an ideal solution. So sorry to hear about this though mate.