News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

Fuck Meningococcal

My friend nearly died from this cunt of a disease. Lost two toes and a bit of his pinky.

More importantly, thank fuck he's okay.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Tezmission Black

Fuck getting your mouse pointer finger cut in two places which makes it hard to use the mouse and type on the computer.

Ty

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on August 15, 2012, 11:08:14 AM
Fuck Meningococcal

My friend nearly died from this cunt of a disease. Lost two toes and a bit of his pinky.

More importantly, thank fuck he's okay.

My brother almost died of Meningococcal Meningitus when he was 2 (i was maybe 6 months old). My parents understand what you went through, I feel for you man

Ty

Fuck you old man. I know its been tough on you the last few years but you qre sixty and so worn out from the mines that you can barely walk to your truck every day. I understand that but really, im a trained fighter. I'm a nationally ranked wrestler with great jiujitsu and abive average kuck boxing. I spar with professionals three times a week. You cannot heat me up if you wanted to just bc I'm your youngest son. Our brother who's only got better boxing than me and is limited even then put you in your place when yous scrapped for the same shit.

Even if you could, who gives a shit. Why the Fuck even mention violence around my wife. I will not have her see her husband get threatened. And then to get defensive when called out on your shit? Hey, dude, your 90% white. I dont give shit about this fucking indian culture and mining culture. I'm not some fucking drunk, scrapping squaw like the rest of our family. We fucking have proud, respectable, clean, dignified natives in our family, I refuse to accept that. Mi ni takama et ni tisk agum redgu, you tumisk agalpa bastard.

I moved away from this shit, leave it on the reserves

jagilki

So, as I stated before, we had a person quit within our first two-three days of being open.  This forced two people to cover three shifts and led to a lot of overtime.

Two more got hired, one is working out "ok".  Doesn't seem to work as hard as I do, nor as hard as the manager does, but it's something I've found out about myself over the years, when I'm working I work HARD and expect those I work with to work just as HARD as I do, and I've found that less and less people work to my standards.

The other person we hired though has just done shit all. 

The last three days (Fri, Sat, Sun) I've done the 2AM - 10AM shift.  Said shift includes prepping the breads, Cinnamon Rolls, Cookies, Muffins ETC. along with cooking all the breakfast stuff.  We've got several mines in the area and the miners stop by for the breakfast stuff fairly early. 

One of our big sellers is a thing the store calls "Bundles".  For breakfast it's Egg, Cheese and either Sausage, Bacon, Steak or Ham wrapped up in a pastry dough then smothered in Garlic Butter after cooking.

Anyways, long story short the closing shift (11 Am - 7 PM) is supposed to prepare them for the morning shift.  Seeing as how we are selling around 100 or more of them a day it helps a lot.

This morning I get there, dishes still in the sink, NO bundles made, no dough pulled out to make some with.

I go through making everything, while planning how I'm going to chew out the person who didn't DO THEIR FUCKING JOB, when my 7 AM shift person is an hour late, then here comes the 11 AM shift worker, throws her uniform down and says she quits.

And I'm not even the manager.  Gah

Strike

Fuck the asshole who broke my driver's side window with a rock earlier this morning.

Sabra

... you do not fuck with a man's car!

This Means Something.

Thank you Meggie for the beautiful signature!

Knuckles

FUCK!! fuck the guy who shit in my pants after a long drunk night...... :-p

The Refreshing drink....

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: Knuckles on August 27, 2012, 04:00:02 PM
FUCK!! fuck the guy who shit in my pants after a long drunk night...... :-p

Guys I do believe I have been replaced
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Adam Wrong

Fuck everything lately...

My friend's sister had a stillborn at 32 weeks and is expected to support her entire family emotionally
A pair of my oldest friends have been trying for a baby for a year and miscarried after 6 weeks
And one of my best friend's mum has died just 3 months before her wedding :(

Knuckles

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on August 27, 2012, 04:56:11 PM
Guys I do believe I have been replaced

LOL nah, just always wanted to say that....the spot is still your my friend :)

The Refreshing drink....

jagilki

So, your Mom (who happens to be the manager of the Deli) is out of town for the long weekend, going to Denver.  So you're supposed to work the 11 AM to 7 PM shift.  So, it's payday and you had a big ass party last night.

So, I work 2 AM - 10 AM... So, you call at 10:15 saying your kids are sick and you can't come in.

So, THERE ISN'T ANYBODY ELSE TRAINED ENOUGH TO COVER YOUR FUCKING SHIFT.  So, you say that "My Mom said I didn't have to come in." 

SO I FUCKING SAY "IT Doesn't FUCKING MATTER, THE STORE MANAGER.  YOUR MOMS FUCKING BOSS SAYS YOU COME IN OR YOU GET WRITTEN UP!"

So you say "But my Mom said I don't have to."

So I say fuck it.  Store Manager you fucking talk to her.

So I work A 12 hour fucking shift because she never comes in.

So, the District Manager comes in.  He finds out what's going on and gets pissed.

Store Manager tells me District Manager is pissed. 

So, I say "I don't give a fuck, I'm fucking pissed myself.  Fuck this shit."

So I say "Look, I'm not the manager.  Why the fuck am I the one worrying about all this shit?  Why am I the one worrying more about not getting supplies compleatly ordered, why am I the one worrying about not getting EVERYTHING done.  Why am I the one working a shit load of overtime making sure shit gets done, while the Manager hires her fucking daughter, who does jack fucking shit."

Then I show the schedule.  The schedule where everybody in the store was supposedly getting hours cut because we are "working too many".  Why is Deli Manager and her Daughter still at 40 when everybody else in the deli is cut down to about 32?

What the fuck huh?  I tell store manager that deli manager said that "corporate changed the schedule to that."  She said "no they didn't."

I'm fucking tired, and I'm fucking pissed. 

District Manager basically kicked me out of the store as I was fairly close to a 13 hour shift.  He told me to just say fuck it to everything else.  Just leave.

Judge

So the District manager basically said "go home, you've worked way too much today, we'll deal with all this later.  It's not your place to deal with it."

Right?

Judge

All of this btw, not to make light of it, reminds me of Mickey Rouke in "The Wrestler".  I'm just waiting for Jag to flip his shit like dude in the movie.