News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

So today I'm told, leave right when you're supposed to.

As I clock out.

"Is Nickie here yet?"

"Nope."

"When is she supposed to be here?"

"Now."

"Is she coming?"

"I don't know."

"What are you going to do?"

"Go home, see ya."

Hondo

Quote from: jagilki on September 01, 2012, 01:50:05 PM
So today I'm told, leave right when you're supposed to.

As I clock out.

"Is Nickie here yet?"

"Nope."

"When is she supposed to be here?"

"Now."

"Is she coming?"

"I don't know."

"What are you going to do?"

"Go home, see ya."

*fist bump*

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Russ

Quote from: Judge Anger on September 01, 2012, 01:31:55 PM
All of this btw, not to make light of it, reminds me of Mickey Rouke in "The Wrestler".  I'm just waiting for Jag to flip his shit like dude in the movie.

Ultimately he'll have a grudge match with Black Death, and it will be ambiguous as to whether he dies during it or not...
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Hondo

Quote from: Russaholic on September 01, 2012, 05:08:25 PM
Ultimately he'll have a grudge match with Black Death, and it will be ambiguous as to whether he dies during it or not...

Russ, are you implying that Black Death sells used cars?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Judge

Quote from: JackHondo on September 01, 2012, 10:42:25 PM
Russ, are you implying that Black Death sells used cars?

Used Coffee

Arkia Fisk

Trying to keep my senses...been suspended from work indefinitely for speaking. Not about bullshit mind you but actually giving instruction pertaining to the job. So I'm trying to figure out what to do. Im the main income in my family and I'm looking at my daughter like I've failed her. They will either fire me or reduce my hours and with things I have I can't afford either. Want to cry or jump from a building, everything is failing apart.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Knuckles

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on September 03, 2012, 10:08:38 PM
Trying to keep my senses...been suspended from work indefinitely for speaking. Not about bullshit mind you but actually giving instruction pertaining to the job. So I'm trying to figure out what to do. Im the main income in my family and I'm looking at my daughter like I've failed her. They will either fire me or reduce my hours and with things I have I can't afford either. Want to cry or jump from a building, everything is failing apart.

im sure theres more to this but i surely smell a lawsuit.....

u can always start ur own business? i did

The Refreshing drink....

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: Knuckles on September 04, 2012, 12:57:28 AM
im sure theres more to this but i surely smell a lawsuit.....

u can always start ur own business? i did

Well according to them my talking on the clock refrained me from doing my job when at that time all conversation was pertaining to the job and what to do next as far as protocol. I meet with HR sometime this week but they told me to wait and I'll receive a call, something tells me if I hold my breath for that supposed call I'd hurt myself. I'm applying at other places right now but I'm looking into legal help today now that labor day stuff is over.

jagilki

I'm sorry, but what kind of work requires silence at all times?  Including talking ABOUT work?

Hondo

Arkia Fisk

When your on the floor you're (techincially) supposed to keep conversation down to a minimum (keep eyes open and not your mouth basically) but the thing is one of these two people work there (which I was speaking about the job with) and I guess they are saying because of that conversation (again WORK related) that I wasn't keeping my eye on the lot or doing my job. Confused as shit...

Arkia Fisk

I guess all I can say is at least they pulled this shit AFTER I paid rent...got two-three weeks tops to find something. Lol

Knuckles

pure proof of management securing their jobs before taking care of the workers that justify them. it might make more sense if u were a "problem" employee but i highly doubt ur one of those.

The Refreshing drink....

Arkia Fisk

This is my first time having my named written down on ANYTHING negative. That's why it's basically blowing my face off that I'm suspended...I've never been brought upstairs for anything before unless it's to clarify paperwork or otherwise. Just completely blindsided...smh.

Arkia Fisk

UPDATE: after conference with HR it's been decided that I come back to work with reduced hours. Sure, it's great that I'm still employed but I still feel pretty fucking screwed.