News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

I'm just not sure how much longer I can keep going.

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Marq

Quote from: jagilki on January 14, 2014, 11:39:01 AM
I'm just not sure how much longer I can keep going.

What's going on, dude?
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Duckman

Don't suffer through anything by yourself Jag.  We're all here for you mate and some of us have been through some seriously low times.  If you need to talk or just vent, there'll be a long ass list of people here ready and willing to help in any way.

Stay strong big man.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Mike Powers

We got your back bro. Just gotta let us in.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Thanks Judge, I'll look into that.

and Jag, just keep going dude, you have every single one of us here to help you out with anything we can
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

jagilki

Don't really want to go into it.  Those who've been there when I've had... issues the last month or so in the chat room, know most of it.

It's just seeming to take less and less to set me off.

just getting buried by more and more shit.  buried by more and more disappointments, buried by more and more failure.

Justin

The contents of our character are determined by how we respond to adversity.  From my time here at EFK I know that you have impeccable character and these obstacles are nothing more than that.  You have what it takes to get through this and we are here to help you as well.  Keep your head up.

TheBritishVixen

Justin basically just said the long winded version of "these things are sent to try us".  :P

Just keep hanging on Jag, it does get easier.

And Judge with the knowledge bomb, ftw.

Duckman

The only thing I'll add, and this is from personal experience, the more you bottle things up, try to be a man and cope yourself and not accept help or even just someone to vent at, the worse it gets.

Try and stay above water Jag and remember you're not alone and there's no shame in asking for help or whatever.

All the best buddy.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

! JDM The Professional !

Can only reiterate what others have said Jag- you're a great guy and a great part of this community and in the end we're all in this together. Even if you dont want to vent in the fuck list, find someone and PM them and vent away.

If you need anything bro let me know and I'll do whatever I can from Aus to help!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

TheBritishVixen

Fucking moronic cyclists.

Apologies if any of you are a cyclist, but if they wish to keep on living, they should NOT be out on the road in black clothes with no lights and ride out across in front of me when I've got the green light.

I came within an inch of knocking this kid off his bike last night. Emergency stop and everything.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

This is now the second time this week that I'm having problems sleeping.  I have work in 3 hours and have been trying to sleep for the last 5 hours, pretty much have given up now
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

jagilki

Drink till you pass out.

Mike Powers

Won't help him at work in 3 hours though.

Red Bull your way through the day.