News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

What's the situation with your dog dude?

Knuckles

Quote from: Dorling on August 24, 2016, 03:08:45 PM
What's the situation with your dog dude?

neighbors pitbull broke through my fence attacked and killed my husky. the first offense happened back in jan where their dog pulled my dogs paw under the fence and ripped it skin off. when we complained and made a report, the humane society police said there was nothing we could do since there were no witnesses and it was just "speculation". i had to pay 1k in vet bills then. we warned the neighbors that their dog was violent and they needed to get rid of it and promise to fix the problem (they didnt). i called the home owner about the situation and he did nothing. that makes 3 groups of people who did NOTHING to fix the problem until recently their dog killed mine. since then, criminal charges are being brought up, and we are suing all 3 parties for neglect on top of damages.

this was easily preventable but was ignored. we were told it would be handled and it wasnt. now my dog is dead and their 2 pitbulls are pit down. its sickening

The Refreshing drink....

Dorling

Shit dude, I'm sorry to hear your dog didn't make it. That's appalling.

Rob

I had two shoplifters in my store several times in June and July... They made off with about £200 worth of stuff and were blatantly caught on CCTV each time. They went to court last week and pleaded not guilty...

So now I have to go to fucking court to give a statement against them. What baffles me is the evidence given is about as clear as it fucking gets.
SixersEagles

[/center]

T-Bonizzle

Because if you don't show up they get to walk away scot free.

Justin

Quote from: Rob on September 08, 2016, 11:55:17 AM
I had two shoplifters in my store several times in June and July... They made off with about £200 worth of stuff and were blatantly caught on CCTV each time. They went to court last week and pleaded not guilty...

So now I have to go to fucking court to give a statement against them. What baffles me is the evidence given is about as clear as it fucking gets.

If your legal system is like ours, they still have the right to plead how they want.  Once the trial or whatever you guys call it takes place then the evidence will be used.

Rob

Yes the same way Justin, that's what frustrates me. With our legal system they won't get a lot but it's the principle. I'm going to turn up and I think they have pled not guilty because they don't think anyone will do anything about it.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Captain Metro

Quote from: Rob on September 08, 2016, 11:55:17 AM

So effectively you're against due process and the presumption of innocence?

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Drama Queen

Quote from: Captain Metro on September 08, 2016, 05:10:49 PM
So effectively you're against due process and the presumption of innocence?

Or maybe it's much more likely he's just feeling annoyed about being dragged into it and decided to vent in a thread called "the fuck list".

jagilki

WHO THE FUCK WOULD DO THAT? 

FUCK.

Knuckles

sorry bro, the legal system sucks. im dealing with it myself...

The Refreshing drink....

Rob

Quote from: Drama Queen on September 08, 2016, 07:06:27 PM
Or maybe it's much more likely he's just feeling annoyed about being dragged into it and decided to vent in a thread called "the fuck list".

Bang on! I've been dragged into it, I wasn't there, I only watched it on CCTV the following day and it's a petty crime. I have to go to court when in reality the video footage should pretty much make it as obvious as it needs to be without me even being required.

Just to make it clear I understand WHY I have to go, the laws in this country require it. I'm annoyed because it should be so cut and dry and that these people have inconvenienced me beyond belief in the last 3 months and even when I go (because I am going), they'll likely get away with a couple of weeks suspended sentence, court costs and with a bit of luck my shops costs.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Rob

Forgot to set my alarm before I went to sleep last night... Didn't wake up at 3:30... Woke up at 4:10 instead, still got to work with minutes to spare.

Fuck this day already...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Knuckles

update on the dog situation....

we found out that the neighbors were hiding a 3rd dog, another pitbull. so now theres speculation that animal control were given the wrong dogs for euthanasia.

speculations of using dogs for dog fighting in a different location since they also had 2 other pitbulls which are not in the picture anymore. the rabbit hole continues to get deeper and makes me sick.....yes we have evidence.

my current lawyer is absolutely livid.

The Refreshing drink....

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Gf and I broke up. I've never had to break up with someone before and I didn't expect to feel as horrible as I do. I spent the last few hours in tears. I know it was for the best to walk away but it hurts like hell trying to explain to her it was nothing she did wrong.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.