News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Fuck the weather...

Fuck people and their bad moods for no fucking reason. I fucking hate it when people are over-the-top shitty with me for no reason.

And fuck feeling ill.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Draeden

Fuck being incredibly hung over for NO reason at all. I didn't drink two litres of Mahou and god knows how much vodka and gin... honest!

hic

Doug E Fresh

Fuck my ex still making me feel like shit and thus prompting me to drink to the point of being hungover for days.

Duckman

Fuck international time zones which mean I need to stay up till 5am to see UFC 117!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Gary

Quote from: Duckman on August 07, 2010, 05:47:52 PM
Fuck international time zones which mean I need to stay up till 5am to see UFC 117!

Peace

Duckman

the double c's for you sam, coffee or coke..or maybe both.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Adam Wrong

why dont you wake up early?

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Gary

Fuck Cliff Imig and his arrogant, fucking tiring attitude, just retire and leave you fucking cock.

[/center]

jagilki

FUCK FUCKING PEOPLE THAT CAN'T FUCKING WORK OIN THEIR FUCKING DAYS TO WORK AND HAVE TO CALL ME TO FUCKING COME IN TO FUCKING WORK FOR THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING TOO FUCKING LAZY.

FUCKING LAZY ASS BULLSHIT FUCKING LAZY FUCKING PEOPLE!

FUCK OFF.

Excaligore

Quote from: Guille on August 08, 2010, 03:01:53 AM
Fuck Cliff Imig and his arrogant, fucking tiring attitude, just retire and leave you fucking cock.

Fuck the fact that every year I'm given one bleak hope that Guille has grown up as a human being, he turns into the same little confrontational cock head. Honestly, you never change, ever, Guille. You never mature, you never grow up, you just pretend to.

Three or four months when you initially came back I had extremely high hopes that you wouldn't turn into this again. You were a very supportive member. Now, you're returning into this silly little flame war hunting twat you always were. Now, I already apologized to Russ for my outbust on the music forums. In fact, I barely had to, Russ who is 8 years younger than you proved to have a cooler head. In fact, I'm amazingly impressed with Russ's attitude post all of that. He proved himself to be a very classy solid human being.

You proved further you obviously were not doing it to stick up for Russ when you continually tried to play drama and express "this is something personal" when it had fuck all to do with you in the first place. Stick up for Russ, good, I can understand that. Continue to bring it up as if it's "something personal" how in the fuck is it personal to YOU how do YOU have the right to say anything, Guille? You just saw that it was an issue, and that it involved me, and had to take a side against me specifically because it involved me, and gave you vague hopes of being the cool guy who is right when I'm wrong. I fucking doubt Russ wanted you to be his little enforcer, and I also fucking doubt you gave two shits about what was being said anyway.

Christ, you can't even take a fucking fat joke. No, it's not because I never "change it up" it's because you're always fucking PMSing, and it hurts your manhood if me the "unconditional loser in the art of flame war" has no right to dare say that about you. Because, you chose to live by a dinosaur attitude that nobody but you cares about anymore. You're a fucking pussy who can't take a joke. I made 180 jokes to 18 people on the shoutbox that day, and none of them threw a pissy little fit. Russ, included, who, again, already was man enough to make it up. They all knew it was a joke because they got the point of shoutie jokes. They are not personal jabs, and they are not intended to be taken personally. If Ian would have made that exact same joke you would have rolled on your back. Or Sam or anybody. Because, when somebody in authority does it, you're a pussy. When I do it, oh no... Cliff has no fucking right to do that.

Again, you never get tired of attempting to seek this illusion of popularity through means of being an "e-fedding cool kid". For years and years and years and years people try to explain to you there are no cool kids in e-fedding, but you STILL don't get it. I understand what you're trying to do. This is high school, and I'm the nerd. You have to get along with the cool kids against me, and show me up, to get their appraisal, right? Same stupid fucking story.

Now, it's one thing to be a fat PMSing bastard who can't take a joke, it's another for the fact you are constantly ripping on people. You constantly make little friendly flame comments and when somebody, ESPECIALLY me, makes a comment back you get all but hurt, and cry.

Same fucking Guille you've always been. Same Guille who moronically got himself banned from here, and kicked form TFWF over Duck Tales. Same Guille who is a ticking time bomb for yet another blow up with your insanely aggressive, unnecessarily confrontational attitude.

I don't even know why we play anymore like you're matured. It's obvious that you never have, and never will. I think after my 152nd chance of finally giving hope that you'd change as a human being some way being crushed by the fact you're the same fucking person you were 6 years ago, I can safely say that if this is how any relation to you ends, then so be it. Anyone else on the face of the earth now, I'd be trying to relate to, and reestablishing a friendship with. But, good god, it's been almost a decade of this same old bullshit from you.

As for leaving, I'm still helping the e-fed world. I'm keeping SCW afloat after Ruck and Doug dropped their spot and transitioning it to a new owner. I'm giving Experts a nod and giving them the one final ADL match they deserve as a thank you for what they've done for me. I'm sticking around because I'm fucking doing things, Guille. Not starting stupid flame wars, and hawking fucking T-shirts.

Worst of all, I can't even ask you to grow up since it's never going to happen. I'm dealing with some real life issues with people right now that makes you entirely insignificant. So, please, feel free to respond, I won't read or give a fuck. Either way, couldn't give a flying fuck. You could get hit by a bus tomorrow, and I wouldn't give a fuck. Dealing with you has personally been one of the most frustrating experiences of my life. I don't care anymore.

Or you can do what you always do, cram a cake into it, and cry it away.

P.S. the shirt thing had nothing to do with the knights Merch. I honestly am in support of that, as it helps the site. It's not even a shot at Entropy, or whatever the fuck it's called. Just frustrations at the audacity that somebody has the right to demand I leave like I'm not still doing things.

Gary

Thing is Cliff I told you years ago to stop it, cause it annoyed the fuck out of me. We stopped talking for a while when it happened if you dont remember. When Rob asked me (although he was joking) to not make fun of him cause of his unemployment i respected it and stopped. Its a little thing called respected to people, if they ask you to stop doing something because it bothers them, you do it. You may not get it through your thick skull, but I did ask you years ago to stop, yet you find the need to still do it. As for TFWF I wouldnt talk you got kicked out didnt you? As for being banned I accepted I was wrong about that? As for my tshirts, at least I'm helping EFK in something, as for eNTROPY i'm starting my own fucking  clothing company. I have not hawked a single shirt to a single person here apart from the efk shop cause I am trying to help the site in any way I can, and for you to make fun of my livelyhood which I have not done to you, or anyone here in a personal matter shows just another reason why you are nothing more than a stupid cock. And btw this aint no stupid fucking flame war Cliff, I just dont like you and I just hate the fact that when I asked you years ago to stop you didnt care.

[/center]

Duckman

God you two are a pair of cunts sometimes.

You're both as bad as each other.  Cliff, fuck off taking the moral high ground, you started this in the random thread.  After being all weird in that music thread.  Stop being so highly strung mate it's coming across in your posts as quite bitchy

And Gary, fuck off for posting this here to continue the bullshit fight.  You knew exactly what this would degenerate into it and still posted it.

You'd think after nearly 10 years BOTH of you would stop behaving like twats towards each other.

Change the fucking record guys, seriously.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Rob

Fuck Duckman...

Sorry just thought you might feel left out.

Ya cunt.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mark Mania

Zombie Gunn

Fuck Cliff's long ass posts that ony Gary reads anyway!

Fuck dreaming about work, only to wake up and have to do it for real

Fuck bosses that try to place me in their drama with coworkers

Fuck that chick that keeps rearranging my office and computer every time its my day off

Fuck running out of ONE thing, making me make a seperate trip to the store for it and only it

Fuck my fax that goes into sleep mode after 5 fucking minutes just so it has to spend 3 minutes warming up just to fax one fucking piece of paper

Fuck those assholes who through trash in my car while parked at a light

Fuck the fairly odd parents and they're annoying fucking theme song