News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Tales of Symphonia PS3 HD Remake

Started by Stoner, May 13, 2013, 03:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

http://www.gamespot.com/news/tales-of-symphonia-getting-a-playstation-3-hd-remake-report-6408261

QuoteGameCube RPG Tales of Symphonia could be getting an HD re-release on PlayStation 3, a new report claims.

Its Wii-exclusive follow up Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World is also reported to be included, with the PlayStation 3 game being packaged as the Tales of Symphonia: Perfect Edition

Hideo Baba, manager of the Tales series, told Spanish website Koi-Nya the two-game collection would be "a representation of the dreams and hopes of the fans, who have long been wanting it" but would offer no addional details.

GameSpot awarded Tales of Symphonia an 8.8 upon its original release in 2004. "Fans of Japanese role-playing games will take to its style and the depth of its battle system, and those curious about the genre and who loathe the idea of turn-based battle and scads of random encounters will appreciate the quick fighting pace. While the story may rely a bit too much on cliché, the ride is still worthwhile. If you have a GameCube and like RPGs, you definitely need to check out Tales of Symphonia," said the GameSpot review.

GameSpot has approached Namco Bandai for comment.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Goldferg

If this is a thing I may have to look into getting my PS3 repaired/replaced because ALL OF MY WANTS!
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.