News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OFFICIAL Secret Santa 2018 Thread

Started by Mike Powers, November 13, 2018, 06:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Welcome everyone to my yearly tradition!  For those of you who are unfamiliar with this, every year since 2014 I have run a Secret Santa here on the EFK MFX OPW boards.  We've received a robust turnout year after year, and I am excited to get things going again for this year!  This year (due to the dwindling numbers of active participants on these boards) we are EXPANDING to include the fine folks over at ESPNSportsSims.net.  There are a LOT of familiar faces over there, so it is my hope that running this as a combined effort this year will allow us to enjoy the biggest Christmas Season yet!

How does it work?  I'm glad you asked!  It is real simple.  Simply post a reply that lets me know that you are in, and you will be added to the list!  I will then need some information from you PM'd to me.  Your real name and address, a link to an Amazon.com Wish List that you've created, and a simple blurb about things you'd like to get/not get (for example, "I love horror movies/please don't send me alcohol").  The reason for asking for both an Amazon Wish List AND a brief like/dislike list is because, in years past most people tended to rely on the Amazon Wish Lists, but some people REALLY enjoy going out into the world and picking out that perfect gift for themselves!

Of course if you were to have any questions, I am here to answer them.  For those of you who want to take a look at how things worked out in the past, or if you just want to reminisce, here are links to the last few Secret Santa threads:

Secret Santa 2015
Secret Santa 2016
MFX Secret Santa 2017
ESPNSportsSims Secret Santa 2017

HO HO HO, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

1 - Mark Mania -----> PROFILE SUBMITTED
2 - Knuckles -----> PROFILE SUBMITTED
3 - Alex Smiley -----> PROFILE SUBMITTED
4 - Doug E. Fresh -----> PROFILE SUBMITTED
5 - Adam Wrong -----> PROFILE SUBMITTED
6 - Judge -----> PROFILE SUBMITTED
7 - Eddie Phoenix/Lucas -----> PROFILE SUBMITTED
8 - Jagilki -----> PROFILE SUBMITTED
9 - Triple B -----> PROFILE SUBMITTED
10 -T-Bone -----> PROFILE SUBMITTED
11 - Black Death -----> PROFILE SUBMITTED
12 - Justin -----> PROFILE SUBMITTED
13 - Mike Powers -----> PROFILE SUBMITTED

jagilki

Triple B

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Mike Powers

I'm going to leave these sign ups open for another week or so, with the goal being to have everything sorted and distributed by Dec 1st.

Those of you who've signed up already can send me their profile at any time!

Mike Powers

Alright folks, lets get those profiles in!

Mike Powers

Judge

Knuckles

I submitted the best i could, laptop shit the bed so im doing it all from cell. Unless somebody wants to fix it or buy me a new 1? Lol jk. I need a boot disk since its stuck on the loading screen repair loop and i dont have 1. Would anybody happen to have a windows 8.1 boot file they could email me? Asking for a friend :p

The Refreshing drink....

Triple B

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Mike Powers

Gonna set a hard deadline of Sunday night to get your profiles in. If you don't get them in, unfortunately you'll be left out.

Mike Powers

Everyone's profile is in! I will be randomizing and distributing tonight!

Knuckles

Quote from: Mike Powers on December 10, 2018, 03:36:49 PM
Everyone's profile is in! I will be randomizing and distributing tonight!

gigiddy! :p

The Refreshing drink....

Mike Powers

Secret Santa profiles have been distributed!!! Any problems or questions, please feel free PM me.

Don't forget to post pictures in this thread when your gift(s) arrive!!  Merry Christmas!!!

Doug E Fresh

My gift is ordered and the power of amazon prime will deliver it to my human in 2 days!

Knuckles

should get 1 in 2 days and the other right b4 xmas :) enjoy

The Refreshing drink....