If My Topics Are So Terrible Then What is A Good/Great Topic By Your Standards?

Started by Jon Tees, August 12, 2013, 02:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talon

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Jon

I agree... Quiffy is a stupid thing to say...

We should raid all of Tee's posts with FBL talk.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Talon

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Alex Smiley

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Ty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Then go and start your own forums with your immense popularity. Quite frankly I dont see what gives you the right to dictate your terms on here. I will use your resources when I see fit. These resources that were brought together by the same people you have a problem with. So yeah...either your a little bit fricking pathetic or not all there.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jon Tees

I did at one point only to be asked to return to an established forum (not necessarily this one) I'm not making this stuff up nor do I have a massive ego. The truth is stranger than fiction. I just want to contribute here and have much to contribute that's all. Why there is so much hostility and anger toward me from strangers who never bothered to get to know me is beyond me. I'm really not such a bad guy at all. If you were to get to know me you'd realize this and we might even be friends.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

Dorling

Since you display the personality of a spambot, please explain how we are supposed to 'get to know you.'

All I know about you is you post random stuff and are religious.

Tezmission Black

Quote from: Dorling on August 13, 2013, 06:50:01 PM
Since you display the personality of a spambot, please explain how we are supposed to 'get to know you.'

+1

Jon Tees

Quote from: Trumpers on August 13, 2013, 06:10:26 PM
Then go and start your own forums with your immense popularity. Quite frankly I dont see what gives you the right to dictate your terms on here. I will use your resources when I see fit. These resources that were brought together by the same people you have a problem with. So yeah...either your a little bit fricking pathetic or not all there.

For whatever reason people seem to forget that I've been here since at or around the beginning of this place. I even remember being invited to come check it out because certain people were fans of my posts on a similar forum. I even served as a mod of this particular forum for a time until that position was stripped from me I assume due to a prolonged, unexplained absence which may have resulted from not having a home computer that worked.  My goal like nearly everyone else has always been to contribute and help this place become something great. I have no issues with anyone, but can't speak for them. My goal in returning was to again contribute and leave the past in the past but some people are unwilling to do that even though I was the one accused of something that to me was completely absurd. At no time did I ever intend to profit from the post I created and wouldn't even know how to go about it.  I was angry as I value my reputation and credibility and decided it best if I took a break, I took a break only to return and be on the receiving end of quite a bit of anger and hostility from certain people.

I'm sorry I ever made that remark about using the resources of this place without contributing. This was a dick thing to say and would have been a dick move to make though I never actually did it. I'd never be able to use any forum's resources without contributing, never have never will. It was just a thoughtless remark made out of anger without thinking.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

GM Franchise

Quote from: Dorling on August 13, 2013, 06:50:01 PM

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

In un-related news

Happy 5 years to the day since you signed up for the forums

Sgt. Josh Underpants

The point you keep missing is the fact that your topics have no actual substance to them.  They are mindless questions thrown out for no real reason.  We here no actually nothing about you as a person, all we have to go on is your posts, which are extremely weird and yes random, but not in a good way.  For the most part you can give me the name of a member here and I can actually tell you something about them as a person,  You, you're a random face in  the crowd who just happens to be loud enough for us to hear
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.