News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

2013 EFK Deceased King of the Ring

Started by Fnord, June 17, 2013, 03:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

Jumping through time in my time machine, I grab two competitors for a qualifying match for the 2013 EFK Deceased King of the Ring! Our competitors for this match are Test and Bobo Brazil!

VS

Andrew James Robert Patrick Martin (March 17, 1975 – March 13, 2009) was a Canadian professional wrestler. Under the ring name Test, Martin wrestled for the World Wrestling Federation (now known as WWE) from 1998–2004, and 2006–2007. He last worked for Total Nonstop Action Wrestling under the ring name "The Punisher" Andrew Martin. Martin won six championships in the WWF/WWE. He found his greatest success as a singles competitor, winning the Intercontinental and European Championships once each, and the Hardcore Championship twice. Martin was also successful in the tag team division, twice becoming a world tag team champion with Booker T by winning the WWF and WCW World Tag Team Championships once each.

Houston Harris (July 10, 1924 — January 20, 1998) was an American professional wrestler, better known by his ring name, Bobo Brazil. He is credited with breaking down barriers of racial segregation in professional wrestling. Harris is considered one of the first successful African American professional wrestlers, and is often referred to as "the Jackie Robinson of professional wrestling".

Test
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 285lbs
Trained by: Leo Burke, Dory Funk, Jr. & Bret Hart
Debut: 1994

Bobo Brazil
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 270lbs
Trained By: Joe Savoldi
Debut: 1951

You have 24 hours to vote for a winner!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Fnord

Test's real name is Andrew James Robert Patrick Martin? He's got 5 first names for his real name?  Jeez!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Cory

BoBo was a legend, test not so much.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Hondo

I shake my head that people are voting for a career midcarder over a bonafide wrestling legend.

Crack open a DVD case every once in a while, guys! Geez!

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Hondo

Even if Rude wins, Hawk will no-sell it and move on to the next round.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Midas

Quote from: JackHondo on June 19, 2013, 04:23:47 PM
I shake my head that people are voting for a career midcarder over a bonafide wrestling legend.

Crack open a DVD case every once in a while, guys! Geez!

Yes sir... I was just thinking the same thing...

Hondo

In reality, Shaw was a pretty decent big-man worker.

El Gigante... not so much.

Fnord

Hondo

I voted Kowalski like everyone else, but this should be a lot closer.

Calhoun was one of the first true "big men" in the sport. Needs a little love for that alone.

Hondo

Unless you're talking about Trish's breasts, no.

Fnord

Fnord

Hondo

He had more that height in common with a telephone pole.

Fnord

BRUISER BRODY ENTERS THE TOURNAMENT!

Stoner

Quote from: JackHondo on June 19, 2013, 04:29:38 PM
I voted Kowalski like everyone else, but this should be a lot closer.

Calhoun was one of the first true "big men" in the sport. Needs a little love for that alone.

This was just a bad matchup for Calhoun.  Killer is quite beloved.  Had Calhoun been matched up against almost anyone else, he could have taken it.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM