News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Walking Dead on AMC

Started by Black Death, November 02, 2011, 01:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

Yeah, when I stopped buying the comic a couple years back she was still alive.  Because of the show, it interested me again, so I've been picking up the trades... I didn't know she died in the comic... :(

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Black Death

For Cory

[spoiler]in the comics,  she gives birth  to baby girl , who they name Judith ( judy for short ) She and the baby is killed by Lilly who is part of the Governor army that attacks the prison in a final assault .  Baby dies also ... that reason I don't think it going to happen in the TV show ... it could happen , but also they may keep her on longer for all I know.  TV show is a different animal than the comic.  [/spoiler]
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Dorling

I've been avoiding this thread while I watch the show for fear of spoilers - the US gets this a week ahead of the UK, plus I haven't read any of the books.

This show rocks my fucking socks off. If I was to write a screenplay, this would be it. In fact, in my zombie project (currently on hold) some of the themes that I have seen play out on TV are very similar to what I've written. The one that mirrored my writing the most was the arrival of the crazy looking chick with zombies on chains - I wrote something eerily similar.

The only negative? I haven't written for ages because this has taken over the zombie part of my mind so entirely.

And I love zombies.

Cory

Thanks BD....and yeah post spoiler way just incase when mentioning the comics...I see where Gary is coming from but as long as I know she died at some point and I wont have to suffer through the annoyance that is Lori im happy.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Black Death

New season starts with a bang ...

Rick in Bad ass mode ... can not wait for the next show

Mike Powers

Episode was bad ass.  But, how dumb was Herschel? Walking past a body without checking it?

Black Death

yeah... big neon sign that said " your fuck " when he walk down that hallway.   first thing you do check the bodies that are siting on the floor...

also you notice that door was locked from the outside  at the end... interesting

I like how they are working as a unit  with rick in charge ...  [spoiler]clear the courtyard  well ... zombies in riot gear ... I nearly piss my pants laughing when I saw that . like we gone to the next level in  the video game  lol  [/spoiler]

Mike Powers

That was awesome (the spoiler). I marked out. The wife looked @ me like I was crazy.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Is it wrong with each passing episode to hope that Rick's wife dies...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

Nope....Im praying she dies during birth or something....such a horrible character.

Also, really stupid from Herschell.

Mike Powers

Last nights ep?!? Dude!!! Duuuuude!! Intense fucking shit!!!

Stoner

T!  T!!! T-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWG!!!!!!!!!![/MetalGearSolid]

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

[spoiler]T-Dawg the most pointless character even in death you are still out deathed by someone else...NO MOURNING FOR YOU! You knew the writing was on the wall when the other black guy popped up.[/spoiler]
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'