News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Walking Dead on AMC

Started by Black Death, November 02, 2011, 01:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

Quote from: Dorling on April 01, 2014, 05:15:57 PM
They should know better. Walking Dead is all about ripping characters that you care about away from you when you don't expect it.

Doing so in the finale would be far too clichéd. I can't recommend the comics and novels enough, and the show is now following a path different enough so that people that do read are now being surprised too.

[spoiler]Well, the are still taking things from the comics and using them, just twisting them. Hershel was killed in the way Tyreese was in the comics. I'm pretty sure "Terminus" is the group of cannibals in which the "group" ended up killing brutally. If so, I'm excited they are expanding on that. [/spoiler]

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Mike Powers

GM Franchise

Quote from: Fnord on April 01, 2014, 06:43:53 PM
[spoiler]Well, the are still taking things from the comics and using them, just twisting them. Hershel was killed in the way Tyreese was in the comics. I'm pretty sure "Terminus" is the group of cannibals in which the "group" ended up killing brutally. If so, I'm excited they are expanding on that. [/spoiler]

Fnord, that would be accurate given what happened in the finale.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Mike Powers

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Fnord

Black Death

Quote from: Cory on April 01, 2014, 09:39:02 PM
Wheres Beth?

There was a girl screaming for help in one of the containers ... as they were running by ,  that might be Beth
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Nah, I think that she is going to show up and help rescue the crew with whomever "took" her.  This show is big on foreshadowing things, and if you remember during the flashback scene at the prison, Rick put Carl's hat on Beth and said "there's a new sheriff in town".

Black Death

Quote from: Mike Powers on April 01, 2014, 10:39:59 PM
Nah, I think that she is going to show up and help rescue the crew with whomever "took" her.  This show is big on foreshadowing things, and if you remember during the flashback scene at the prison, Rick put Carl's hat on Beth and said "there's a new sheriff in town".

I hope so , I really started to like her and thought she had grown as a character this season.

Mike Powers

I hope she and Daryl knock boots, if only to piss off legions of online "Caryl" shippers.

Black Death

Quote from: Mike Powers on April 01, 2014, 10:44:37 PM
I hope she and Daryl knock boots, if only to piss off legions of online "Caryl" shippers.

lmao ...

Cory

Haha, Beth for me is the only appealing one in terms of looks. That latina chichk (Rosita?) that was with Abraham too, so I hope she has a larger role.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Kirk

As long as she stops singing, I don't mind her having a bigger role.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Fnord

She's actually a professional singer. lol