News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

South Park

Started by Tezmission Black, June 15, 2011, 02:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tezmission Black

I watch last weeks episode and honestly gatta say it was probably one of the best episodes of the show I'd ever seen, it had a strange ending and seemed like it might be winding to a end soon.

Don't know if anyone else has seen it yet.

Doug E Fresh

Definitely left me in a shock with the ending. The last two seasons have been absolutely hilarious and I'm going to be sad if it's coming to an end anytime soon.

Fnord

Which episode was this?  The one where he turend 10 or something like that? 

I forgot the ending... big shock there, right?

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Cory

I donno, these last 2 seasons have been good and bad.

Sexual Healing (Sex Disease), Medicial Fried Chicken (Scarface/Cancer), Crippled Summer (Handicap Summer Camp), Poor and Stupid (Nascar), Insheepsion (Inception/Hoarders Spoof) were the only good ones from Season 14 IMO which is a little less than half.

This season, honestly the Japan v/s Chinese food was the only completly funny episode. There has been moments such as Makaay trying to run the school play in the Royal Wedding one, Cartmans flip outs "the fuck me" bit in the iPad season opener, but other then that I think this season has been trash.

I hope they stay around, but they need better episodes.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Chris Stern

Quote from: Allister Black on June 15, 2011, 02:35:39 AM
I watch last weeks episode and honestly gatta say it was probably one of the best episodes of the show I'd ever seen, it had a strange ending and seemed like it might be winding to a end soon.

Don't know if anyone else has seen it yet.

I don't know if there winding down to a ending for all we know Matt and Trey are just going to turn around and say "hey we got you" similar to how the Aqua teen guys did at the end of the Live action season finale by making seem like that was it and then a next season comes and it was "oh look at that they got us", watch when the second half of the season starts the rest of the boys grow up and there on the same page again that or this is Matt and Trey are going to try something different like they did when they killed Kenny off for two seasons, the fourth grade seasons, or when Mr. Garrision became a woman and after a few seasons just go wipe the slate clean again.

Cory

Thye better not kill off Randy, he's the best character on the show.

Chris Stern

Quote from: Cory on June 15, 2011, 03:04:08 PM
Thye better not kill off Randy, he's the best character on the show.

What leads you to think there going to kill Randy? I mean given how things played out in the finale and were it seemed to to heading, Randy getting killed would be just completely random and rather pointless.

Then again this is South park but I still doubt Randy will die.

Cory

not "killed off" in the sence that he'll actually die, but moving him away from South Park, meaning he'll no longer be on the show.

Smash INC

I think if this is the last season it is the perfect way to go out (given that there are a few episodes left).

Story threads seem to be getting tied up and frankly I want South Park to stay in a bubble of "always good" instead of turning into the GODAWFUL crap that Simpsons has become.

Chris Stern

Quote from: Smash SZCZ on June 16, 2011, 08:08:14 AM
I think if this is the last season it is the perfect way to go out (given that there are a few episodes left).

Story threads seem to be getting tied up and frankly I want South Park to stay in a bubble of "always good" instead of turning into the GODAWFUL crap that Simpsons has become.

You do have a point there Smash, hopefully your right.

T-Bonizzle

The writers are signed on through 2013. Isn't the end yet.

GM Franchise

Really liked the last episode that ended with Randy leaving. Also the one with Stan being a cynical asshole was great. That was one of the best episodes they ever did.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Tezmission Black

The one where Randy left was the same one that Stan was the asshole...but the reason why I think it might be ending is cause there giving each episode about a week for production...plus production has been stopped because of the Book of Mormon.

GM Franchise

I thought it was a different one. I was thinking it was the one with the Multiple Personality Disorders but that was the episode the week before. My mistake.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon Page

I have to say I wasn't a big fan of this episode, just wasn't up to the usual standard. I have heard they might be winding it down as well but if they really are signed on to 2013 then I guess that can't be right. I agree I hope it doesn't last as long as the Simpsons which is really crap now.