Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

oh ian ... the wave have my 15th pick in the draft
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

Jack you got everyone under contract already?

Hondo

Yep, I just signed the last two.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jennifer

If you trade somebody who had already agreed a contract, do you have to keep the same terms as they already had, or is there an opportunity to renegotiate?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jennifer on May 04, 2012, 06:54:24 PM
If you trade somebody who had already agreed a contract, do you have to keep the same terms as they already had, or is there an opportunity to renegotiate?

That contract would be honoured, you could try and change it, but the player would be unlikely to take less money.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

Fair enough, was just curious.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jennifer

Something of an irony that, right after passing up Fan Mu, Vick Calamenta won't re-sign. I swear, some of these players are complete divas, lol.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I have got sort of character points about each guy written down so I am using them to express how they would negoiate and whats important to them. Quite amusing sometimes the way you guys are working them...lot of fun.

T-Bonizzle

He's still on the table Jen.

I really like how the players are reacting to everything, very well written Ian.

When I called in Jerry second I had planned to offer him veteran status while I had a team of young guys and was surprised when he wanted to go elsewhere.

I thought I would have to sweet talk Street down to 10mil but that worked out.

Jennifer

Okay there goes my saving throw. Hopefully Calamenta himself is a little more reasonable than his agent.

Jennifer

"Q1. Did you seriously just trade away Nick Shaw for an over the hill former Wolves centre with about as much leadership as a 5 year old girl scout?"

I actually laughed out loud. These reporters don't pull any punches, do they?

T-Bonizzle

Does Cap carry over like it does in some sports? Say we end up one or two million under the cap, will that carry over into the next year increasing the cap a little?

GM Franchise

I LOVE this. This is going to be fun the way this is starting out.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Each year it will be 40 million if your under your just under. Dont want to make it too complex.

T-Bonizzle

That's cool.

This is turned out pretty good. I love James' firesale of the team.

Let's get this draft under way!