News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Lol I might not even have a team at this rate. I think I may have to move the Toppers to Oklahoma City.  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

LOL.

You've got three picks. Just fire everyone else.

Jennifer

Cross tempts, but I have a hole in the middle now, so I need to grab Breaker or Country.

It mostly hinges on what the rest of my guys want, because I really have no idea what type of personalities they are.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

Well from reading the Topper's thread James has a million Centers.

GM Franchise

They probably won't sign since I'm the asshole owner of the league so it'll just be the rookies, my Chinese guy, and four guys who will actually sign with the team.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on May 04, 2012, 09:46:37 PM
Well from reading the Topper's thread James has a million Centers.

Actually we're located the center of the universe which is a giant mountain hence the name Toppers.

T-Bonizzle

Watch the joke be on me and Brad Jones leads you to a Championship.

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Trumpers on May 04, 2012, 09:47:27 PM
Q1. Is calling the Toppers a shambles team like winning a race against an old grandma?

I had to walk away from the computer lest I pee my pants...

Jennifer

I kinda like the whole array of GM personalities we have too - Justin is the take-no-shit revolutionary who doesn't care about treading on toes, Hondo is the warm-hearted team dad, BD is the no-prisoners win-at-all-costs type, James is the bad guy, I'm the slightly underhanded wheeler-dealer...

Fun stuff!

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

I managed to grab 4 picks, I dealt pretty good.

When I offered Hondo the trade that got me both his picks, I only meant to get his first round but he freely offered his second rounder too.

GM Franchise

I traded my best player for a guy I'm not even going to use...and yet I still think it was the right call, lol.

T-Bonizzle

You should have tried to goad a pick out of Jen. Or wait for one of the less active GMs, like Cory.

Jennifer

"Is it true you are related to the children Jimmy Street was referring to?"

This is still a gem. xD.

I thought it would probably have been a decent deal (considering how your hands were tied) if you hadn't immediately cut the guy.

Considering how badly I wound up tying my hands with Street and Calamenta, I came out of this okay.

Jennifer

Nick Shaw I frigging love you.

T-Bonizzle

You got Shaw for 4 mil, I am jealous...

You better hold a parade for that boy.