News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

It was either him or the team captain. Not cutting the Captain but the salary cap space of not signing Light will be the best part of this. Besides I already pissed him off so I think it was a good move. Got some draft picks so I'm happy.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Man, you got a PG for 6mil cheaper...

I'm just glad that my team is racist and not upset how I shipped away the Reds.

Jennifer

Racist and doesn't care about offending disabled people either, apparently. xD.

Yeah... I'm kinda amazed by how well that turned out. I managed to turn offending Vick into solving the PG issue.

-- That said, looking like the Hayseeds will be getting Vick for 4.5 mil less than he was asking for me, wowza.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

I actually have a player signed. It's a miracle.  :grouphug:
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Of course Cory has to go out Friday night. I can't finish my negotiations till we finish the draft...

Jennifer

Greg Walton looks made for Kentucky, especially if Hondage is looking for a forward.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

I was thinking about him, but I think if anyone but Hondo drafts him he's gonna hold out.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

Hondo got a 5 million player for 500K. You two really fucked him up.

Jennifer

Hey, he was clearly stated to be overly emotional. No wonder none of my boys listened to him, lol.

GM Franchise

Lol I guess it was smart to cut loose with him.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on May 04, 2012, 10:18:20 PM
Hey, he was clearly stated to be overly emotional. No wonder none of my boys listened to him, lol.

I bet he turns into the FBL's Charlie Sheen by the end of the season.

Hondo

He agreed to the team basketball philosophy, and expressed a desire to stick it to Seattle and Wyoming ;)

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

T-Bonizzle

Gotta stick it to Wyoming now. Shaw for 4 mil a year? CRAZY

Black Death

my coach leaving has knocked me for a loop
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"