News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Hey Jennifer how much ypu ahve under the cap right now
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

Cory, Ia has given a couple of us mulligans, I don't mind if you still want to hold off on your pick.

Jennifer

6 million with Watchen.

Hence why the Johnson deal is now more appealing to me. Trading Donald and Watchen out and bringing him in would leave me with 3.5.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

well ... if you can't get him ...let me know

Black Death

Hollywood the place to be... only 2nd best last year ... not this year

GM Franchise

My team will be in good shape once I unload Johnson somewhere.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

wait ... you need point guards right ... I got two

Jennifer

There is no possible way you're moving any of your PGs without ticking somebody off, lol.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

I'm watching a show right now. It's called Let's Make a Deal!
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on May 05, 2012, 01:01:46 PM
There is no possible way you're moving any of your PGs without ticking somebody off, lol.

I'm the piss off master so it'll all work out.  :D

Black Death

how much do to have under the cap James

i must be crazy to even think this

GM Franchise

$14 mil with four spots open.

Black Death

don't think it would work ...  contracts are too high

GM Franchise

I could take either Gravin or Smalls off your hands.

Black Death

I will give you smalls ... is that cool