News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Baaaaam. And Shack comes in with the big bucks.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

No, thank you. I made up for some of my bad moves earlier with this deal.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

Holy Crap

justin did not even try to talk him down

so we help each other

Justin

He is worth every penny. He will bring championships.

Black Death

it your team... I think Scott might be mad  now   lol

GM Franchise

He will bring championships, yes, but the other players might not like it as BD pointed out.

Jennifer

BD's fans are gonna be so annoyed

"Wait, so you traded back the guy we traded away already... for Bamba Smalls AND a draft pick next year?"

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

yes ...  but if we win , all will be forgotten

winning clears minds

Jennifer

In amongst all the rest of this stuff, 'Mark Brown Appreciation Night' is still probably my favourite thing in the FBL.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Please note in the appropiate thread any deals on future draft picks and who gets them and I will edit them in. Believe Hondo did one as well as BD.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

So if a player has point blank refused to sign, and then gets no deal before the start of the season... do they become a free agent?

Cory

Again, maybe a thread for Free Agents would be helpful a tad.

For example, if a bench player wants too much money, we could look at free agency and see if there were any options there.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jennifer on May 05, 2012, 02:13:13 PM
So if a player has point blank refused to sign, and then gets no deal before the start of the season... do they become a free agent?

I will be creating something in due course with regards that. No player will be physically released from a club till after the draft anyways.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'