News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Hope my balls move draft pick pans out.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Under two days, and FBL has had more than 1,000 posts. I know it's pretty early yet, but can anyone say 'success'?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

Yeah this is gonna be a huge hit I think honestly can see like 3 seasons of this being done before people start getting bored but then again new teams and players could change that or a Football one would be sick. Again, glad I joined. 2 days in an already i can say excellently ran game on Ian's part

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jennifer

I think if it's a hit, then there being some kind of second division (or at least new teams turning pro) would be both plausible and awesome.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

Yeah or even have college and pro

Cory

This game can really be done for any sports, I hope it catches on like the mafia games and becomes a big part of these forums

Cory

Game question, how will the player progression work? If
I get a played that's a c+ can I
Somehow train him into a B or b+ player?

Jennifer

Just realised that if the Mark Brown deal goes through, Franchise will have changed literally the ENTIRE Toppers line up.

GM Franchise

I now have traded my entire team away.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

I know where I made my mathematical mistake Ian, you are right.

T-Bonizzle

Just to continue from the other thread Cory...

Hey! I had to work hard to convince Jen not to draft Breaker! I earned it!

Now I have 2 choices...what to do...

Cory

Well I used my first round pick on a PG but he had an ego and wanted to start over my best player so I traded him for a second round pick .... And I took a team player PG. lame, but gives me depth

T-Bonizzle

Better than taking Hallmark who seems like he also has an ego.

I'm deciding whether to gamble on Walton or not.

Cory

In my mock I was taking Hallmark. I really needed and Center and I could have taken "Country" but he had too many red flags

T-Bonizzle

There's no way I'm taking Hallmark. Whoever is after me can have him.