Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

7 million for me I think.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Arkia Fisk

Oh yeah I know it is...I just like the character so much. Nah really I'm just loving the whole concept...blame too much excitement and not much of a life! On other note - If I see one more thing about Tim Tebow and we aint nowhere near football season I'm shooting someone.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Cory

Tebow is such a legend. From Florida to New York, Tebow Tebow Tebow

Justin

Quote from: Jennifer on May 23, 2012, 11:30:31 AM
In fact... it's three players, isn't it?

Carty
Smalls
Fletcher
Lee
Shack

...You have -6 million for three guys.

...Kinda wanna see how you intend to pull this off.

I got this. :)

T-Bonizzle

Justin: Can I pay you 5 million less so we can win a Championship?

Shack/Fletcher: You crazy!

Cory

GM Franchise

Going to have at least 15 mil cap space, probably more.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Damn, I want Richards. James has the steal of the league, 6yrs at 1 mill and the guys a legit starter. Only thing is him demanding more money

Justin

Question about locking in players.  If we've made a trade do we need to include the person or can we not include them?  For example, do I need to include Ricky Hallmark in my locked in players or not since I've already traded him?

Jennifer

You need to protect them to trade them.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: JustinP on May 23, 2012, 06:27:33 PM
Question about locking in players.  If we've made a trade do we need to include the person or can we not include them?  For example, do I need to include Ricky Hallmark in my locked in players or not since I've already traded him?

Yes you need to protect them to trade them.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

Did everyone remember to do their league voting?

Justin

T-Bonizzle

Time for an illegal betting pool? I think so.

So the Expansion draft. Who's going #1? Place your bets. (Dorling cannot bet though)

Black Death

don't know who all in the pool .. but there are some good ones ... mark brown would be a nice pick up... his ego is big but he did well off the bench
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"