Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Speaking of this, I have a question. Can I get a report on the criminal records of the free agents? I want scumbags and bad boys on my team. Toppers going the Mad Hatter route, baby.  8) :sparta:
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Cory

Believe Cage Daniels or someone on the Wolves had a roid problem

GM Franchise

Wasn't it Brad Jones?
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

It was Brad Jones, lol. Watch I end up with Weed, Brandon, and Jones along with whatever criminals I end up with via trades and drafting, lol.  8)

Arkia Fisk

Cedric The Entertainer "Obama"
Fast forward to about 1:30 see how Seattle's opponents gonna act like before the games next season

"They always fighting, they fight too much!!" LOL

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

GM Franchise

Lol, nah screw that. My team idolizes this guy...

Mike Tyson Classic Interviews

If Davies doesn't work out in Boston, I want him. His picbase reminds me of Tyson. I want him. He looks like he wants to go on a homicidal rampage. I also want that serial killer Obed guy too.  8)

Cory

Yeah Davies was tough to let go.... He looks like a monster

GM Franchise

He is a monster. I wanted the monster. Hell, I'd trade Day and my season 8 draft picks just to get him, lol.

Cory

Damn you think if I didn't outright accept the Bennett/Davies deal
You would have moved Richards too in that deal?

GM Franchise

Nope, Richards is going nowhere. Him, Cross, and Rivers are staying. I wanted Apollo and Davies but those deals got meshed up into the three team deal.

Cory

Ok good. I didn't want to keep second guessing "maybe I could have gotten Richards in that deal".

GM Franchise

Yeah, him and Cross are my non-trade players. I wanted Davies BAD though. He fits my team perfectly attitude wise.

Cory

Requires 25% if your budget tho he's very expensive