News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Pfft, no problem there. That never bothered me.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on May 24, 2012, 12:06:51 AM
Yeah, him and Cross are my non-trade players. I wanted Davies BAD though. He fits my team perfectly attitude wise.

I am sure Kadeon Apollo loves knowing that
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Dorling

Just as an FYI Ian, the updated draft list doesn't show that I traded my second round pick to Hollywood for Hallmark.

Jennifer

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on May 23, 2012, 10:29:45 PM
Speaking of this, I have a question. Can I get a report on the criminal records of the free agents? I want scumbags and bad boys on my team. Toppers going the Mad Hatter route, baby.  8) :sparta:

This is going to backfire even worse than it already did at some stage. Not everyone is a D'amore Richards. Exposure to that kind of attitude will ruin some players.

Like, take wanting Davies. Fits perfectly because... he's an egotistical asshat? Buh? You're just gonna wind up with all the douchebags, who are going to wind up racking up even more James Cross incidents.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jennifer

Just realised that, by the numbers, Vraba's dating agency would have cost 800K

What kind of dating agency is that!?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

Can we get some draft projections here? Kinda like the NFL draft where we knew Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III were going this year I'd like that for this... Need to see if I can make a trade for whoevers taking Danberry

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Jennifer

I highly doubt you're going to get a trade for Danberry, just saying.

There ARE projections on the drafting list, but I'm gonna make my own guesses.

Danberry is going #1 or #2, if Arkia doesn't take him Dorling will.

Bishop ... between 1 and 5, in my opinion. Depends what kind of pickings the expansion draft has, but there aren't many guys who'd bang in a ton of points, so he could go early.

DaKool Fox - similar, but could drop further than Bishop on account of being a SG, which there are an absolute ton of. If worked at SF would probably go sooner.

Truck Lynch - 2-4. If Dorling isn't grabbing him then I think Hondo probably will.

Han Stimmar - Could drop a bit, considering the people with higher picks don't really need centres. Around 6?

Mason Griffin - Wild card. Could go from anywhere from 1 to 6. #1 is probably high for him, might get egotistical considering the late entry. 6 is probably low for him. But plays a lot of positions so versatile.

Chico Velez - I think he's gonna drop pretty hard. Escobar and Manuel were headaches, so I don't think people are going to want to risk an egomaniac. I think he might wind up in second round tbh.

Kris Keys - 6 to 8? I'm not totally sure, but I know the Bells scouted him and they're #6 pick...

Kevin Moose - 7-9, at a guess. SG/PG is a pretty great combo.

Sparky Weasel - Bit of a wild card. Only has one position after all. I can see him going like... 9-12, maybe creeping a little higher than that.

Bernie Class - Not sure but I can see him sneaking into first round.

Chris Jones - He might get picked up as a back up centre from someone a bit higher up the order, but there's some big big variance at play here. He could drop into the middle of the second round without me getting too surprised, or go like, 8. I can see both.

Gunnar Lugasoon - I think like... 11-14. I don't think he'll creep into the first round but versatility will see him go fairly early.

Smiley Huffers - Early second rounder, 12-15, considering he's a solid roleplayer and a professional, which is always nice taking into account the circus of this league.

Nyako Umjumbo - A lot of variance... there are other Cs a lot higher up so he could drop quite a ways off the basis of being listed as a project. I could genuinely see him going last.

Bobby Band - 15, because Franchise will want him. :P

Tony Luco - Something like 13-17, depending on whether other guys are passed up on.

Sunshine Stream - He could fluctuate wildly thanks to the number of positions that he has. Could go early second, could be a late pick... but as we know, attitude doesn't mean a bad player.

Ronko - If I had to make a prediction for #20 it'd be this guy. Country was #8ish and a 'project'... second round project and you're looking at some trouble.

Pete Trafford - Higher than his position, WIP but I think could do well. 18ish.

Cory

Yeah wanna see where Arkia is on Danberry...if she wants simeone else she can probably grab them at #5 where i am, plus i could sweeten the deal. thought Dorling was going after DaKool after seeing his press conference

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on May 24, 2012, 03:07:02 AM
I am sure Kadeon Apollo loves knowing that

I wanted both of them. Apollo and him were my only two targets this offseason and I wanted both badly. Happy I got one but both would've been great.

Quote from: Jennifer on May 24, 2012, 07:40:35 AM
This is going to backfire even worse than it already did at some stage. Not everyone is a D'amore Richards. Exposure to that kind of attitude will ruin some players.

Like, take wanting Davies. Fits perfectly because... he's an egotistical asshat? Buh? You're just gonna wind up with all the douchebags, who are going to wind up racking up even more James Cross incidents.

Yeah, he's an asshat. Those are the only players that respond to my brand of motivation. The douchebags love me, the happy go lucky types hate me. Makes drafting easy.  8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Can everyone confirm they have voted for the awards and also voted the correct amount of times per award. Seems we only have 9 voters on ALL FBL TEAM. Wanna lock that in and archive it.

Dorling

That would be me, I haven't done any voting at all...I'm on it.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

well we had 10 votes for all the indy awards and only 9 for the fbl all team so...someone also missed out there lol. Locking them up once everyone confirmed they voted.

Justin

Confirm that I've voted.

T-Bonizzle

Jag is keeping track of the game, if Dorling didn't vote at all he might have.